Prime Cro Cop vs Prime Anderson Silva in PRIDE....

Kickboxing is overrated

Muscle bound Reem went in there and beat a lot of the best guys. Hell, fucking Rampage is 2-0 against Abidi LOL

A legit victory but the talent of K1 around that year is nowhere near what it was when CC was in K1.

Cyril Abidi is nothing special.

The guy who was KO’d by Kevin Randleman, Gonzaga, and Schaub is going to beat Prime Anderson Silva

Lol you guys can not be serious

Guy who got beat by Bisping, Chonan, and Takase is going to beat a prime Cro Cop.

Ok....

You understand prime, right?

anderson by being GOAT
Prime Cop would beat up Prime Ando badly. Too much skill, speed, power and toughness. Prime Mirko would walk through Anderson's punches and bully the shit out of him. Mirko was not going to fall for Anderson's bullshit. Prime Anderson had trouble hurting Cote and Leites on the feet. Prime Mirko would have absolutely blasted those guys.
anderson is more skilled, probably faster too and is if anything, as tough as cro cop. he has less power but is much more accurate. you talk about cote and leites, but leites is a BJJ guy and the cote fight was awkward. anderson is used to just completely tool strikers

I think crocop will be competitive or dominate in first 3-5 min.Anderson will wear off him at end of 2nd round and possibly tko victory.
This is the most realistic scenerio i can see..

I might get a lot of hate for this but Silva in his prime takes it.

His variety of attacks, his timing, speed, accuracy, and confidence were something special.

Cro Cop is special too but honestly was limited compared to Silva.
You're confusing limited with solid fundamentals from Crocop and attracted to the spectacle that is Silva. Silva went by his natural talent -which was good enough for MMA, not boxing. That's why he cashed in on MMA.

anderson by being GOAT

anderson is more skilled, probably faster too and is if anything, as tough as cro cop. he has less power but is much more accurate. you talk about cote and leites, but leites is a BJJ guy and the cote fight was awkward. anderson is used to just completely tool strikers

LOL how is Anerson more skilled? Do you think a prime Cro Cop would have issues getting a bum like Patrick Cote out of there? LOL

Prime Cop sparks out a guy like Cote in probably under 3 exchanges.

Prime Anderson struggled with landing on him.

Yea ok.

Go actually watch the fights. A 1999-2005 Mirko would beat Ando to the strike and knock him out within one round. Do you think Anderson would hang with let alone beat guys like Aerts, Bonjasky, Sapp and JLB??? Lol hed get sparked out in under 1. Remy Bonjasky is 100x the striker Anderson is.

Here is some education for you noobs who think Anderson would have anything for a prime Cop.

K-1 is extremely overrated, what do you think this is, the 00s where you can get away with your K-1 fanboyism bullshit? The jig has been up for years, kid.

All of those guys got KO'd 10 to 15 times in their padded careers and were outstruck in real fighting i.e. MMA many times.

Cro Cop would be humiliated by Silva. Cro Cop was a bully who lacked heart, he would wilt mentally every time against opponents who didn't back down or pressured him. He also had a glass chin which Anderson, the GOAT striker, would find within 3 rounds.

Pride cro cop runs through him
Ufc would be interesting
Silva Is better striker in mma

LOL how is Anerson more skilled? Do you think a prime Cro Cop would have issues getting a bum like Patrick Cote out of there? LOL

Cro Cop got KTFO by Gonzaga with his own fucking move. He also got destroyed and KO'd by Michael Macdonald in K-1, a wrestler by KO, couldn't KO a dazed Fedor who was ready to be put to sleep, quit against JDS who was Anderson's sparring partner at the time etc.

Anderson beat better strikers than CC ever did in Hendo and Vitor, who both would have smashed him. Cro Cop doesn't have the heart or chin to win.

K-1 is extremely overrated, what do you think this is, the 00s where you can get away with your K-1 fanboyism bullshit? The jig has been up for years, kid.

All of those guys got KO'd 10 to 15 times in their padded careers and were outstruck in real fighting i.e. MMA many times.

Cro Cop would be humiliated by Silva. Cro Cop was a bully who lacked heart, he would wilt mentally every time against opponents who didn't back down or pressured him. He also had a glass chin which Anderson, the GOAT striker, would find within 3 rounds.
Don't really disagree with what you said as many mma fighters have done well vs k1 guys it's totally different sport
Cro cop did lack that he doesn't have great chin
I don't think cro cop would be humiliated by him imagine if mirko landed a body kick on him it would be over
Anderson Is big but mirko is wider and natural hw
Pride I got mirko
UFC Anderson
Both best weapon was speed and accuracy would be interesting

Mma math isn't good
But prime cro cop runs through andy imo
He was dangerous as fuck credit to fedor for standing with him at start

I might get a lot of hate for this but Silva in his prime takes it.

His variety of attacks, his timing, speed, accuracy, and confidence were something special.

Cro Cop is special too but honestly was limited compared to Silva.

I would love to agree with you but I'm not so sure. Anderson besides a nice jab didn't have the greatest hands, his hooks were always sloppy, flat footed and he over comited on them which would leave him over exposed against a prime Crocop.

He could definitely do damage with the Thai clinch and knees but Crocop is a lot bigger and I'm not sure Andy could out muscle him. At range I see Crocop landing those straight lefts and some big kicks.

Interesting fight but as much as I love Andy I would have to give Crocop the edge in this one I think.

Don't really disagree with what you said as many mma fighters have done well vs k1 guys it's totally different sport
Cro cop did lack that he doesn't have great chin
I don't think cro cop would be humiliated by him imagine if mirko landed a body kick on him it would be over
Anderson Is big but mirko is wider and natural hw
Pride I got mirko
UFC Anderson
Both best weapon was speed and accuracy would be interesting

168lb WW Silva from Shooto would probably land something on Mirko and finish him, in the ring or Cro Cop's dungeon octagon at his home. That's how confident I am in Silva's strengths negating Mirko's unlimited weaknesses.

Back