Prime BJ vs. Khabib would've been nuts

Watch Penn and Edgar. BJ was 31 years old at the time. And he got his ass kicked. The first fight was competitive, the rematch was complete domination. Not long after that Fitch in a draw basically beat the shit out of him. That third round he was on top of BJ beating the absolute crap out of him.
What...are....ya....talkin´about...

cruz.gif

1st of all, the 1st Edgar fight was competitive, true, but many rightfully had BJ winnin´, since Edgar couldnt implement the gameplan that gave him the clear win in the 2nd fight.

2nd: Fitch didnt "basically beat the shit out of him."
Fitch completely dominated the 3rd Rd, true, but a WW doin´that to a LW, that was expected.
Ya conveniently forgot to talk about the 1st & 2nd Rds where BJ took this legit wrassler down and even took his back, attemptin´ RNCs. THAT was not expected and was truly an anomaly in Modern MMA.

No. I have said this many times over. BJ Penn is the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport. Terrible cardio. Overrated stand up.. The dude would get crushed.

I guess we should ask No Rush, Caol, Din, Matt, Rodrigo etc...

Last edited:
Khabib wont do shit with his single leg vs bald head Penn ... you guys know, he was the GOAT vs single legs.

Kebab also lacks GPSs fight iq.

BJ >>>> Kabo

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Penns TDD would not hold up. Khabib would grapplefuck him worse than he did Conor

dont @ me
great analysis you fucking clown

No it really wouldn’t.

Khabib would fuck him up really bad.

great analysis you fucking clown

great rebuttal and counter argument!

its hilarious how mentally weak and intellectually shallow people think being emotionally invested makes them automatically right

irish man BAD
oldschool fighter GOOD

U R A FUKING IDIOT IF YOU DISAGREEEEEEEEEEE!

great rebuttal and counter argument!

its hilarious how mentally weak and intellectually shallow people think being emotionally invested makes them automatically right

irish man BAD
oldschool fighter GOOD

U R A FUKING IDIOT IF YOU DISAGREEEEEEEEEEE!
<GSPWoah>

Love me some Penn, takes on all comers at any weight, what a savage. But he is probably the most overrated fighter here besides Moose. BJ would get steamrolled by Khabib.

Back