Prime BJ vs. Khabib would've been nuts

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not to say that Rodrigo Gracie fights anything like Khabib but would've loved to see the matchup.

Bj would get murdered dude

Bj would get murdered dude

I think you'd be surprised.

sUGVr0K.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Penns TDD would not hold up. Khabib would grapplefuck him worse than he did Conor

dont @ me

Not to say that Rodrigo Gracie fights anything like Khabib but would've loved to see the matchup.

BJ > Khabib in my book. Not sure who would've won, but it's a sick fight. Bj is no Al Laquinta either. I wanna say Prime BJ wins.

BJ is my all time favourite but khabib smesh. Tko round 4

No I wouldn’t. He never worked hard enough to have the cardio to survive this man. I never doubted bjs skill, just his work ethic

Hypothetically, cardio may not be an issue if BJ manages to hurt Khabib standing and go for an RNC. Michael Johnson hurt Khabib standing. A long grappling battle would've been interesting to watch.

Khabib anyway he wants inside 2 rounds...

Heay.gif

Bj penn wouldn't even crack the top 10 in the current LW division, let alone beating khabib
<36>

Hypothetically, cardio may not be an issue if BJ manages to hurt Khabib standing and go for an RNC. Michael Johnson hurt Khabib standing. A long grappling battle would've been interesting to watch.
He could have, but he wouldn’t, cause he’s bj penn

BJ Penn has never won 5 in a row in the UFC. His greatness is a myth.

I used to think Matt Hughes was another fighter overrated by the "Hardcore MMA fans" so I looked at his record, and it changed my mind.

Therefore, I trust my way of evaluating fighters. (1) Watch the fights (2) Compare what you are seeing with the stats and (3) Look at the record.

BJ Penn has 49% striking accuracy, and 58% grappling accuracy. He has never won 5 in row in the UFC. So, where is all this "greatness" coming from?

That wasn't Prime BJ. This is.
3.gif
Lmao of course he isn't according to a nuthuggers like you. Bj is one the most overrated fighter ever on sherdog, dude can't even beat a natural BW like Frankie and now you think he has a chance against khabib?

Back