Prime Anderson/prime Rampage vs common LHW opponents

Another pointless comparison to make Anderoid look good by Toner

Prime Anderson had a lot of pull , he could've fought Rampage if he wanted to . Why didn't Anderson want to ?

He didn’t fight another black guy during his entire UFC run, until Adesanya and Brunson, at the end.

I wonder how Rampage would have done if he'd fought Takase or Chonen in Pride.

He didn’t fight another black guy during his entire UFC run, until Adesanya and Brunson, at the end.

And both were stinkers. Maybe there’s a reason why Anderson didn’t fight many fellow black guys

Another pointless comparison to make Anderoid look good by Toner
Yeah. And it would’ve only been a fair comparison if rampage was also juiced to the gills like Anderoid

Rampage vs Forest was close, but anyone calling robbery is a certified drama queen.

MMADec-Forest-vs-Rampage.jpg

Yeah. And it would’ve only been a fair comparison if rampage was also juiced to the gills like Anderoid

"If"

How adorable.

giphy.gif

Rampage vs Forest was close, but anyone calling robbery is a certified drama queen.

MMADec-Forest-vs-Rampage.jpg

"If"

How adorable.

giphy.gif
Proof he was on steroids?

I’ll wait....

mwuNyB9.gif

Last edited:
Don't really care one way or the other but Rampage beat Forrest imho.

Yeah, TS used the one thing that didn't lead to Forrest "winning" in the pic.

Because he won via Leg Kicks...not because he "out-boxed" Rampage.
giphy.gif

bfjkbb.jpg

Anderson only fought bums at LHW. (Excluding DC) Rampage/Griffin was voted robbery of the year, and I happen to agree. You can say what you want about rampage’s style/movement in the latter part of his UFC career but he had a granite chin, power in both hands, and the ability to rag doll Anderson. Anderson suffered more than a few knockdowns in the UFC to lesser strikers. It would have been entertaining to watch but my money would have been on Rampage.

Anderson only fought bums at LHW. (Excluding DC) Rampage/Griffin was voted robbery of the year, and I happen to agree. You can say what you want about rampage’s style/movement in the latter part of his UFC career but he had a granite chin, power in both hands, and the ability to rag doll Anderson. Anderson suffered more than a few knockdowns in the UFC to lesser strikers. It would have been entertaining to watch but my money would have been on Rampage.

Is Forrest Griffin a bum? If so explain how Rampage even let that fight go to a decision with the media literally split down the middle on who won.

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 11.26.29 AM.png

Is Forrest Griffin a bum? If so explain how Rampage even let that fight go to a decision with the media literally split down the middle on who won.

View attachment 526027
Yes Forrest was a bum. Rampage knocked him down in the first round and one judge gave it to griffin. It should have clearly been a 10-8 for Rampage as the fifth should have been a 10-8 for griffin. Rampage had him on skates a couple of times if I remember correctly. Maybe bum is a tad too harsh but that’s all i’ll Give him. It was a long time ago and I’ll admit I haven’t seen it in ages. The last time I felt a particular fight was a robbery somebody called me out on it, I rewatched the fight and flipped my opinion. I don’t think that’ll happen this time though.
Edit: stop trying to pretend that those three opinions are ALL of the media. And even by the numbers you provided 4 out of the 6 say rampage should have kept his title, so yeah let’s go with your stats. Thanks

Last edited:
Yes Forrest was a bum. Rampage knocked him down in the first round and one judge gave it to griffin. It should have clearly been a 10-8 for Rampage as the fifth should have been a 10-8 for griffin. Rampage had him on skates a couple of times if I remember correctly. Maybe bum is a tad too harsh but that’s all i’ll Give him. It was a long time ago and I’ll admit I haven’t seen it in ages. The last time I felt a particular fight was a robbery somebody called me out on it, I rewatched the fight and flipped my opinion. I don’t think that’ll happen this time though.
Edit: stop trying to pretend that those three opinions are ALL of the media. And even by the numbers you provided 4 out of the 6 say rampage should have kept his title, so yeah let’s go with your stats. Thanks

Edit: Since your being a dick and spinning things how about the ONLY stat that matters. The official stat.

Griffin won. It's in the books and nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 1.35.47 PM.png

Back