Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

I seriously doubt it. He most likely finishes both at heavyweight.

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.
Really?Reaaally?!?

prime Bork Lazer would kill Anderson and Pokes in one single swoop.F521C897-6B44-4150-899C-E8695AC30F36.gif

Bones on piktograms in an org that doesnt allow piktograms (unless you're jones).

Fedor fought in org that allowed everyone to be on piktograms so whether he used is irrelevant, just look at prime randleman

All I know is I hate the word "prime" when discussing a fighter.

Holy shit, Fedor would have surely blitzed through Anderson and broken his bones had they fought each other in their Pride days.
Prime Fedor Vs Jones is another matter.
They are the 2 most effective and destructive fighters we've seen. Ive no idea what would happen when they clinched, which would be key.
I certainly think they would be well capable of beating each other.
One thing possibly influencing opinions is that we've seen Fedor lose and dramatically decline since his best days, but jones is yet to lose or significantly decline. If he continues fighting, he'll inevitably lose or look worse. Then we'll be able to give a more objective comparison between the 2.

how can fedor at 42 not be in his prime anymore when the current UFC HW champ is only months away from being 40 and is easily the P4P KING

Fedor was a sloppy puncher. Silva outclasses him on the feet. If Fedor fought really smart he might get past Silva.

Jones beats Fedor anywhere he wants anyhow he wants.

Maul?? I could see jbj beating him but def not in devastating fashion. Fedor eats andy

Fedors prime ended w surgeries to his neck and back. He lost the ability to grapple. That was pre he do. Or Werdume. Or silva. He competed in mma and sambo constantly for years and it caught up w him. The Fedor that fought nog 1 would end either Anderson or Jon in brutal Fashion.

youre a fucking idiot for 20+ reasons

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.

absolute retard that doesnt know shit about shit

Fedors prime ended w surgeries to his neck and back. He lost the ability to grapple. That was pre he do. Or Werdume. Or silva. He competed in mma and sambo constantly for years and it caught up w him. The Fedor that fought nog 1 would end either Anderson or Jon in brutal Fashion.
I don't recalling him having multiple surgeries to his neck and back. It was more of a hand issue if I remembered correctly

LOL

Join date 2016 but talks about when Fedor was in his prime.

The Fedor who was killing it in Pride, which at that time had the best HW division, was a monster. He'd smash Anderson & I'd make him favourite other Jones as well. Plus of the three only Fedor hasn't got a failed test so he wins there too.

Let's be real Anderson was not really that great
Let's be real Jones is not really that great

well, it seems to be very easy to put such claims

Fedor would dominate Anderson worse than he dominated Prime Nog.

Due to Roids and Reach Jones would be a tough fight, but Fedor would overpower Jon eventually in the grappling. Just far more explosive than anyone Jones faced as far as core strength.

Agree 100% TS has no idea wtf hes talking about... its laughable

200w(73).gif

LOL Anderson! The guy who got absolutely dominated by Chael. He would literally die if he ever fought Fedor.

how can fedor at 42 not be in his prime anymore when the current UFC HW champ is only months away from being 40 and is easily the P4P KING
I know you wont believe me when I say this....

....but.....

It that is a legitimate question and you TRULY think that, you may just not be well equipped for basic critical thinking. Just like TS

Let me throw you a little bit of help. Try to decode the message:

"LOL how can 1 person b tall if another person is short!?!?

Anderson in his prime would never fight Fedor.

He will blabber about friendship and hespect like he did with Jones. Then he'll call out a Welterweight.

At least Jones is honest about not wanting to fight HW.

Silva standing would beat Fedor, but I think Fedor's extra weight and grappling might overpower Silva... its a interesting fight..

Fedor would beat Silva just on grappling i think. and being the bigger man.

Jones i think is a 50/50.

Prime Silva refused to fight Prime GSP...
He would not have fought Prime Fedor.

The only fighter who could have mauled Fedor was Gus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back