Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

That is not exactly the reason they were not there. They both left for more money. At the time the UFC did not pay better than Affliction.

Sylvia and Arlovski got payed a fuck load in Affliction, the UFC wouldn't/couldn't match their offer.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/7/21/576287/affliction-banned-officia

http://mmapayout.com/2009/01/affliction-day-of-reckoning-payouts-and-numbers/

Sylvia made 800K for one fight, Arlovski made over 2 million in 2 fights.

Trying to tell me Anderson would stop Fedor from Sambo tossing him on his head....that's funny. Fedor can strike, not on Spiders level, but enough to get inside. See a mauling

As for Jones, real nice reach advantage as well as size. Still believe Cain would smash Bones if they ever collided, not so sure bout the Last Emperor...hell, I was always wanting to see Hendo's right hand against Jones's chin...well never know.

Also losing to a MW my arse! Hendo is a stud, it's a nod of the cap to lose to him....not some insult. Ridiculous disrespect to all involved

2 cheaters against the actual Goat?! Pathetic thread. Fedor was out of his prime way before Werdum. And Hendo lost to a blown up WW. See anyone can say stupid shit like that.
Hendo did lose to a blown up WW, shields would also likely dominate fedor.

Anderson would be a pretty easy matchup for Fedor in his prime.

You are however, a shit poster.

Also Fedor has a working dick, unlike those two clowns.

ShkObfW.gif

Fedor would be too big for Anderson. Prime Fedor vs Prime Jones would be probably the most hyped and unpredictable fight ever.

That is not exactly the reason they were not there. They both left for more money. At the time the UFC did not pay better than Affliction.
Not sure if you remember but Tim never looked good again since Randy and Arlovski was still fit but hot and cold at that point. Arlovski did improve after going to Jackson-Wink though.
They were definitely past prime but so was Fedor.

Realistically it's a bad stylistic matchup for Anderson. Anderson has to worry about too many things.

Such pure nooblet fantasy.

Not sure if you remember but Tim never looked good again since Randy and Arlovski was still fit but hot and cold at that point. Arlovski did improve after going to Jackson-Wink though.
They were definitely past prime but so was Fedor.
Tim never looked good period. He always looked slow and uncoordinated, and yet he was winning. There are athletes you can see the decline, but with Tim I think you have to review his losses.

8zkzm1.gif

TS failed even worse than Andrei. By the way, shit stain, fedor was already out of his prime here.

Um, no.

Best version of Fedor would defeat best version of Silva.

Jones would destroy him, though.

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it .

I love Anderson, but no. I hate Jones but yeah, he could've beaten any version of Fedor. I would root against him (Jones) but I would expect him to win.

Fedor is the undisputed GOAT. He went 10 yeras undefeated as a relatively small HW. There really shouldn't even be any discussion. Just about the number 2 position which could be Anderson or Jones.

I can't think of a single way Fedor beats Jones outside of a punchers chance or a sub from the bottom.

Fedor mauls Anderson though.

Fedor would GNP Anderson through the mat, it would get ugly. Jones on the other hand is a tough fight, but I still see Fedor knocking Jones out. Jones is not a power puncher nor would he be able to put Fedor in a position to finish him which means if he wins its by dec.....I will bet on Fedor catching him with a power shot if he' got a whole fight to work with

Back