Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.

501007.jpg

lol no
fedor would absolutely destroy silva
idk how he would do against jones though, but i think he'd be the favorite against him.

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Ummmm, he started going on the decline when he lost those fights. AKA he was no longer in his prime.......

<Deported1>

He was getting fat and complacent. Fedro was fucking great. Fuck you!!!!!!!!! Dolphin and whale¡!!!!!!

2 cheaters against the actual Goat?! Pathetic thread. Fedor was out of his prime way before Werdum. And Hendo lost to a blown up WW. See anyone can say stupid shit like that.

I didn't think people made these bullshit look at me threads anymore.

Henderson made weight for the fight which made him a HEAVYWEIGHT!
He also happens to be one of the all time greats ever who gave big Nog a run for his money in Pride when Nog was in HIS prime.

Your knowledge in MMA is obviously elementary when you try to say bullshit like this in a factual way. You just need to grow up that's all

While your at it why not add gsp, Bj penn and Aldo to the mix ? <mma2>

Fedor would dominate Anderson worse than he dominated Prime Nog.

Due to Roids and Reach Jones would be a tough fight, but Fedor would overpower Jon eventually in the grappling. Just far more explosive than anyone Jones faced as far as core strength.

Completely mauls Anderson

Jones fight could go either way

Jones fight would be the best 'what if' fight ever, Anderson would get run over

Anderson would loose badly. Fedor would take him down and GNP him to death. JBJ is another story.

1. Go to YouTube
2. Type in Fedor Pride fights
3. Watch and learn

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.
you're obsessed with the word "prime" here
something tells me you make stuff up

Back