Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

I do. There's no legit argument to dispute Fedor's GOAT claim. Literally nobody is even in the ballpark.

Then you must be too biased to realize theres nothing but dispute when it comes to the who is the GOAT.

BTW, GSP is.

I don't recalling him having multiple surgeries to his neck and back. It was more of a hand issue if I remembered correctly
He basically broke his neck when Randleman slammed him on his head. Cracked vertebrae.if I recall correctly. His hand has been a recurring injury because he hits so damned hard. He injured his back several times in sambo but it caught up with him. He also seemed to lose some fire when politics came into the picture. U can see the way he fights as of the last 10 years or so that his style completely changed. He barely even tried to use his grappling, and used it less and less as he got older. The speed of his transitions for a hw back in his day were amazing. His knee has given him problems for several years. He doesn't talk about his injuries and their effect on his fighting, because he doesn't do excuses. He's royalty, and doesnt dolly out excuses ever. I can see a huge difference in his fighting after about 2009. He completely changed. He once had a seamless armbar that was beautiful. I cant remember the last time I saw him go for a submission

Silva would break his own leg rather then fight fedor....

Jones would get knocked out or subd like every other roid rager fedor defeated but likely snort his body weight in coke the night before and never make the fight.

Back