Priest lives a year without god... I think we know what happens

InvestigatorIL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So a 7th Day Adventist priest decided to give Atheism a chance. Well...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...espite-falling-woman-s-devoted-Christian.html

After it was said and done he agrees with science that there is no god.

But after 12 months he has admitted that 'looking at the majority of arguments... I don't find there to be a convincing case in my view.'

I think that if any believer lives a year without god they would also come to this conclusion.

Checkmate, theists!

Checkmate.jpg

we've been living without god for about 13 billion years

Does it really matter? Both viewpoints are argued with an equal amount of moral, ethical and intellectual intolerence.

Religion or rather Theism wont exist in 100 years. It will be laughed at in textbooks

People need the world to end aka world war III before Jesus can come back and save the world. However, what will be the excuse once World War III happens and millions are killed YET no magical supernatural force comes and saves mankind?

This thread is as bad as the one a few weeks ago that purported to carry some great new philosophical "breakthrough" for theism. The only difference is that it covers a news event, but really...pointless thread. Pastors sometimes become atheists, and I suspect that atheists sometimes become pastors. Whodathunk.

God is like Facebook
You don't need it all the time.

(Alternate version)
God is like Alcohol
You don't need it all the time.

I'm quite happy with my belief in my God.

I love Jesus. He saved my soul. I'm a Samurai and The Lord Jesus is my master. I live to serve his will.

Well, I guess it's settled then.

Until an Atheist turns to Jesus and writes about it.

Good for him. Hopefully others follow his lead. We're getting there, but it's taking a really long time.

obviously you don't know who Ryan Bell is so this thread is invalid

Are you mad because you're still a believer in the magic sky man, and everyone else is making fun of it?

In 100 years nobody but fringe wackos will believe this goofiness lol

Back