Priest lives a year without god... I think we know what happens

So euphoric. I'm an atheist but this isn't proof of anything.

Religion or rather Theism wont exist in 100 years. It will be laughed at in textbooks

People need the world to end aka world war III before Jesus can come back and save the world. However, what will be the excuse once World War III happens and millions are killed YET no magical supernatural force comes and saves mankind?

Does the bible really say world war 3? I remember my friend talking to me about the bible and what it predicted pretty interesting from what he told me. Something about China and I think Russia combining forces.

he probably just needed an excuse to bust a nut

Does the bible really say world war 3? I remember my friend talking to me about the bible and what it predicted pretty interesting from what he told me. Something about China and I think Russia combining forces.

dpdfq.gif

I think that is the Gog & Magog thing you are referring to.

As far as I can tell, WWIII = End Times. One is a secular term, and the other is a biblical term.

There was a great Revelation thread here on Sherdog. It had a lot of good info. Check it out.

The Bible doesn't say anything about China and Russia. The Biblical end times were supposed to happen in the time of the apostles. When they didn't, Christians had to come up with new interpretations for everything to explain the massive prophetic failure.

Are you mad because you're still a believer in the magic sky man, and everyone else is making fun of it?

In 100 years nobody but fringe wackos will believe this goofiness lol

not mad at all, just thought I'd show you how stupid you sound

Sounds like he lost faith is all

Happens

Sun worship, homies. Look into it. It'll brighten your lives.

Atheism is as much a religion as christianity and the most devout of both are equally annoying.

Pastors sometimes become atheists, and I suspect that atheists sometimes become pastors. Whodathunk.
Atheist Professor Howard Storm experiences hell... becomes pastor!

[YT]8vj0qKthCgg[/YT]

Do we need to post links about all of the people who gave God a chance and are now firm believers?

This thread is as bad as the one a few weeks ago that purported to carry some great new philosophical "breakthrough" for theism. The only difference is that it covers a news event, but really...pointless thread. Pastors sometimes become atheists, and I suspect that atheists sometimes become pastors. Whodathunk.

This^ so this thread provides nothing.

If religion is bs it doesn't mean that existence of God is bs too.

Religions are just "theories" on what God is and how he wants us to live, they are all FALSE, but you don't disprove existence of God by disproving religion.

Back