Media Pretty Cool - Rampage and Dana

Cool story. This would be common sense for you if you payed attention to the world or been anywhere outside your angry little bubble.

If blacks going gray the latest offends you look up them having structural damage the earliest and the thinnest hair overall…….

One of the easier concepts to understand here and one of the more obvious ones via exposure.

Either way you’re acting like it’s not common for black people to get grey hair in their 30s when it is. Having more melanin in your hair might give you only a few years more of protection but age still reduces it and other lifestyle and diet factors in. You are acting like every white person greys early when they don’t and it’s not common.

Your data even says it varies when it comes to caucasians. Like I said you literally see black people grey like everyone else, having extra melanin in the hair hardly does anything. Greying is mainly attributed to diet and lifestyle more than anything else. As everyone ages they lose les and less in the hair which proves everyone greys as they age.
Da da diet

Attachments

• IMG_5412.png
    IMG_5412.png
    596.3 KB · Views: 0
Da da diet
Well it’s also genetic if you go bald due to DHT sensitivity but people get on DHT blockers to keep their hair longer.

Diet and stress and even b12 levels is attributed to greying. That’s like saying eating antioxidants and healthy food isn’t anti aging when it is. Losing collagen is what actually ages people.

Dana appreciates guys who work hard and come to fight as often. Dana just threw in a nother 25k bonus for him when rampage asked?? lol. Thats cool as shit!

Bones broke my heart that night. I'm a huge rampage Homer and when he showed up to weight ins in the best shape of his life I was jacked.

And then we found out nobody was beating Jon Jones anytime soon.

Pretty cool clip. Never seen that before, thanks TS

Would've been sick to see rampage shogun 2 in Japan, but I guess it worked out for the fans to have Shogun vs Henderson too.

Nice guy Rampage giving his coaches the bonus was the first thing that came to his mind.

Also, was the doctor repairing the damage in Rampage's eye from the eye poke from Jon Jones?

fingers4.gif
this video actually makes you mad. how the hell the ref lets him stand there with his fingers inches from his opponent's eyes is unreal. such a dirty fighter, dirty human being in general.

Rampage had horrible knees and couldn’t catch jones running away the entire fight. That black don’t crack is bullshit he looks every part of 45 years old he just got back in shape and styles his beard lol, jones looks 50.
Nah, Rampage looks good and Jones looks every bit of past 35 - later 30’s. He doesn’t look 50 you’re an extreme exaggerator.

For example Rampage was still way closer to his prime against Jon even if you don’t agree with his claim. He looked incredible and even in his “unmotivated fights” had close splits with the best in the world. He wasn’t the post UFC guy that was showing up for checks. Even post UFC he had like a 5-6 fight win streak and beat Mo.

Feb 12, the dude looks great and way better than many dudes his age.

C'mon sherbros...

"That's the only fight in my career where I was almost close to 100%, and none of my injuries hurt, and I trained really hard, where I was like overconfident."

Back