Media Pretty Cool - Rampage and Dana

Nah, Rampage looks good and Jones looks every bit of past 35 - later 30’s. He doesn’t look 50 you’re an extreme exaggerator.

For example Rampage was still way closer to his prime against Jon even if you don’t agree with his claim. He looked incredible and even in his “unmotivated fights” had close splits with the best in the world. He wasn’t the post UFC guy that was showing up for checks. Even post UFC he had like a 5-6 fight win streak and beat Mo.

Feb 12, the dude looks great and way better than many dudes his age.

That’s what TRT, getting in shape and styling your beard will do lol. He also has been getting stem cells
IMG_3683.jpeg

That’s what TRT, getting in shape and styling your beard will do lol. He also has been getting stem cells
View attachment 1031285
He’s just fat here he doesn’t look “old”.

He could very welll be on TRT but that has nothing to do with how old he looks but the shape he’s in. I think his hair and beard are still natural tbh. Even when I see him with stubble it’s black and not ash or gray, you can’t color stubble (his head and face and beard / hair fade).

You’re grasping too hard. Is he styling his smooth skin also?

Last edited:
He’s just fat here he doesn’t look “old”.

He could very welll be on TRT but that has nothing to do with how old he looks but the shape he’s in. I think his hair and beard are still natural tbh. Even when I see him with stubble it’s black and not ash or gray, you can’t color stubble (his head and face).

You’re grasping too hard. Is he styling his smooth skin also?
He’s bald bro and I guarantee you he dyes his beard. Anyone can have smooth skin, that just means he uses moisturizers or other skin care products or stays hydrated. I’m pretty sure he takes care of himself and stays in shape now

I can’t believe Rampage and Shogun never crossed paths again

He’s bald bro and I guarantee you he dyes his beard. Anyone can have smooth skin, that just means he uses moisturizers or other skin care products or stays hydrated. I’m pretty sure he takes care of himself and stays in shape now
He has stubble on his head and his beard is often faded. Also he’s been in videos with stubble. You can’t hide it like that. His hair is black af and him not being gray as an African male in his 40’s isn’t something that rare anyways. You’re trying to hard to be dismissive at every corner because of your fee fees with Jon.

He has stubble on his head and his beard is often faded. Also he’s been in videos with stubble. You can’t hide it like that. His hair is black af and him not being gray as an African male in his 40’s isn’t something that rare anyways. You’re trying to hard to be dismissive at every corner because of your fee fees with Jon.
He’s been balding for years which is why he shaves. wtf does being black have to do with not greying, black people grey like everyone else just look at jones before he even turned 35. Stress, cortisol, caffiene, drinking and smoking is what greys people.

Here is his grey stubble like 10 years ago. Look at Shannon Briggs beard btw
IMG_3686.jpeg

Last edited:
He’s been balding for years which is why he shaves. wtf does being black have to do with not greying, black people grey like everyone else just look at jones before he even turned 35. Stress, cortisol, caffiene, drinking and smoking is what greys people.

Here is his grey stubble like 10 years ago. Look at Shannon Briggs beard btw
View attachment 1031290
Certain hair types and people gray later. For example native Americans, middle eastern, Asians and Africans often have full hair color later than Europeans. Not uncommon and lol at you deep searching the internet for a grainy pic to prove a point now post 5 or 10 pics that aren’t low res and blown the fuck up and weird.

He looks nothing like Shannon Briggs who actually is well into his 50’s and looks it. I’m starting to see a pattern to your butthurt here. Stating facts offends how you personally feel about Jon, certain types of people etc. Black people definitely aren’t as prone to graying in their 40’s the way many caucasians are and it’s faded at lower percentages 40-50 range for them. And you can’t accept Rampages thoughts on Jon because they don’t align with your fee fees.

Certain hair types and people gray later. For example native Americans, middle eastern, Asians and Africans often have full hair color later than Europeans. Not uncommon and lol at you deep searching the internet for a grainy pic to prove a point now post 5 or 10 pics that are blown the fuck up and weird. He looks nothing like Shannon Briggs who actually is well into his 50’s and looks it.
I’ve never heard of that ever. I see black people and other races grey like everyone else, it’s about diet and lifestyle. So that’s very uncommon. There isn’t some gene that only white people have that causes greying, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Look at anyone in their 50s and 60s and you’ll see greying unless they dye their hair or beard.

The pic I posted was rampage like 10 years ago and he clearly had grey stubble and so does jones. Briggs had a grey beard since he was in his 30s.

Certain hair types and people gray later. For example native Americans, middle eastern, Asians and Africans often have full hair color later than Europeans. Not uncommon and lol at you deep searching the internet for a grainy pic to prove a point now post 5 or 10 pics that aren’t low res and blown the fuck up and weird.

He looks nothing like Shannon Briggs who actually is well into his 50’s and looks it. I’m starting to see a pattern to your butthurt here. Stating facts offends how you personally feel about Jon, certain types of people etc. Black people definitely aren’t as prone to graying in their 40’s the way many caucasians are and it’s faded at lower percentages 40-50 range for them. And you can’t accept Rampages thoughts on Jon because they don’t align with your fee fees.

Black people grey the same way. It’s normal aging, diet and lifestyle. Look up Kanye before he dyed his beard lol. Please post a scientific source of your claim of these so called “facts”

I’m sure you have no bias for any reason……

Rampage's eye from the eye poke from Jon Jones?

fingers4.gif

Continuous UFC protection, both eye pokes & chemicals, likely from Dana.

Black people grey the same way. It’s normal aging, diet and lifestyle. Look up Kanye before he dyed his beard lol. Please post a scientific source of your claim of these so called “facts”

I’m sure you have no bias for any reason……
No they don’t they have onset gray later.

The have structural damage earlier on (so women can go bald or think out faster).

I have zero bias actually

They have more of the chemical in their hair that keeps it darker later (often into their 50’s)

Hair is definitely different in these races.

Plus anecdotally I lived in China and Japan working and females there definitely did gray out as fast as Europeans. Also half my family is black (wife kids) and I’m highly exposed to high concentrations of both black, white and middle eastern family. These are my observations.

But here is the differences between hair. One thins and weakens faster (black people) and one has less of the chemical to maintain its color (Caucasians) leading to onset gray at a younger age.

If you have exposure to large groups of all these people it’s fairly easy to see it. I’m sure you don’t and you’re just like angry anytime you’re told something that you don’t want to agree with (like the word of an actual fighter over your own emotional opinions).

You’re wrong hair aging is different among certain races and colors of hair. But not just in color structural aging is faster for Africans. So no bias just fact.

Like argue that Asians don’t go bald as much as Caucasian’s and don’t have thicker hair while you’re at it……. You must just walk through life with your head lowered thinking your takes on everything are set in stone.
ing]

IMG_5396.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5396.jpeg
    IMG_5396.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The have structural damage earlier on (so women can go bald or think out faster).

They have more of the chemical in their hair that keeps it darker later (often into their 50’s)

Plus anecdotally I lived in China and Japan working and females there definitely did gray out as fast as Europeans. Also half my family is black (wife kids) and I’m highly exposed to high concentrations of both black, white and middle eastern family. These are my observations.

But here is the differences between hair. One thins and weakens faster (black people) and one has less of the chemical to maintain its color (Caucasians) leading to onset gray at a younger age.

If you have exposure to large groups of all these people it’s fairly easy to see it. I’m sure you don’t and you’re just like angry anytime you’re told something that you don’t want to agree with (like the word of an actual fighter over your own emotional opinions).

ing]
If that’s the case then we wouldn’t see grey haired black people everywhere except we do. I’ve seen black people grey in their 30s. It’s about diet and lifestyle. You’re claiming this as fact when you haven’t showed any scientific data stating so. Seems like you got mad I showed rampage was greying years ago and looks old. Dude even has wrinkles
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3691.jpeg

You’re wrong hair aging is different among certain races and colors of hair. But not just in color structural aging is faster for Africans. So no bias just fact.

Like argue that Asians don’t go bald as much as Caucasian’s and don’t have thicker hair while you’re at it……. You must just walk through life with your head lowered thinking your takes on everything are set in stone.
ing]

View attachment 1031300
Asians don’t go bald as much as white and black due to lower DHT levels which is due to Asian diets and lifestyle. Not so much racial genetics.

Asians don’t go bald as much as white and black due to lower DHT levels which is due to Asian diets and lifestyle. Not so much racial genetics.

Do you even read literally the first thing mentioned is it can simply be chalked up to genetics.

Scientific fact

-Asians have thicker denser hair that with all things equal will go thinner later in life than Caucasian’s or blacks.

-blacks have more of the chemical that gives your hair color and with all things equal has onset gray later than Caucasians.

-blacks have the thinnest most fragile hair so with all things equal they will have structural damage earlier than other races.

The diet and lifestyle thing (more with aging than hair) is a factor than can possibly determine these things happening earlier.

But, all things being equal and based on science and the actual hair genetically…….. the majority of a specific group has more or less if this and that.

What year did you drop out? Because you’re painfully dense.

Do you not get it? One group on average might get gray 37-40, another 47-50. One group may start losing hair 30-40 and another 50-60 more prominently on average.

Also was a sherbro on here recently that was black who posted his pic with Volk and he had gray hair and beard. Posters were freaking out that he looked too young to have it. Why? Because we’re not use to seeing black men 35-45 as gray as white dudes. It didn’t make sense to them because they’re usually around 50 and look a bit older when it happens.

Do you even read literally the first thing mentioned is it can simply be chalked up to genetics.

Scientific fact

-Asians have thicker denser hair that with all things equal will go thinner later in life than Caucasian’s or blacks.

-blacks have more of the chemical that gives your hair color and with all things equal has onset gray later than Caucasians.

-blacks have the thinnest most fragile hair so with all things equal they will have structural damage earlier than other races.

The diet and lifestyle thing (more with aging than hair) is a factor than can possibly determine these things happening earlier.

But, all things being equal and based on science and the actual hair genetically…….. the majority of a specific group has more or less if this and that.

What year did you drop out? Because you’re painfully dense.

Do you not get it? One group on average might get gray 37-40, another 47-50. One group may start losing hair 30-40 and another 50-60 more prominently on average.
Your data even says it varies when it comes to caucasians. Like I said you literally see black people grey like everyone else, having extra melanin in the hair hardly does anything. Greying is mainly attributed to diet and lifestyle more than anything else. As everyone ages they lose les and less in the hair which proves everyone greys as they age.

Last edited:
Also was a sherbro on here recently that was black who posted his pic with Volk and he had gray hair and beard. Posters were freaking out that he looked too young to have it. Why? Because we’re not use to seeing black men 35-45 as gray as white dudes. It didn’t make sense to them because they’re usually around 50 and look a bit older when it happens.
Um everyone is used to seeing black people grey. People were shocked because the guy was actually young and had a lot of greying.

Look up any popular black man around 35-40s and you’ll see greying in their beard or hair. It’s very common like everyone else. Not every white person has greying hair in 35-45.

Your data even says it varies when it comes to caucasians. Like I said you literally see black people grey like everyone else, having extra melanin in the hair hardly does anything. Greying is mainly attributed to diet and lifestyle more than anything else.

Your data even says it varies when it comes to caucasians. Like I said you literally see black people grey like everyone else, having extra melanin in the hair hardly does anything. Greying is mainly attributed to diet and lifestyle more than anything else. As everyone ages they lose les and less in the hair which proves everyone greys as they age.
Dude seriously, hair aging (color, structure etc) is mostly indicated by race, genes and genetics. Diet and lifestyle aren’t the primary factors at all. They’re a variable that can possible speed up that process for some. It’s not the main determining factor. Asians genetically have thicker hair that grows faster. Blacks have more of the color chemical that lasts longer.

Someone who might go gray around 40 might earlier based on shit lifestyle or someone that’s 50 will be premature accordingly (if at all). The differences genetically are still there. Asians may be healthier due to diet and lifestyle but they still have specific genetics that benefit them with hair density. Blacks aren’t going to get Asian like hair eating healthy they still have genetically the thinnest more fragile hair because of race and genes.

You’re applying something way too blanket. What you’re saying factors in with everyone but the genetic differences are still present. All things equal men from Spain and Italy will be more like to be bald over Japanese or Koreans regardless of the diet or lifestyle possible speeding it up or delaying it some. Those Spanish and Italian men still will have genetics get them faster than Asians more often than the Japanese and Korean men with full heads of hair regardless of diet.

Look up any popular black man around 35-40s and you’ll see greying in their beard or hair. It’s very common like everyone else. Not every white person has greying hair in 35-45.
Cool story. This would be common sense for you if you payed attention to the world or been anywhere outside your angry little bubble.

If blacks going gray the latest offends you look up them having structural damage the earliest and the thinnest hair overall…….

One of the easier concepts to understand here and one of the more obvious ones via exposure.

Attachments

• IMG_5404.png
    IMG_5404.png
    999.6 KB · Views: 0
Back