Economy President Trump's family trying to buy a 100 million dollar stake in OANN and stick it to FOX

Trump figured it's a working formula to control the media

Biggest misconception that most people in the US have is that corporate news is a free press. It is managed information dependent on the government for insider information (high level govt sources say....). The best and most accurate information comes from smaller outlets, bloggers, and posters on sites like these.

In reference to what I have identified as a "glib" comment:

"Someone says "It seems like every day we see another murder!" about their city and a good faith individual, recognizing the term being deployed as a colloquialism is a feature of casual conversation, takes it for what it is - a generalization with no rigorously arrived at truth claim attached, and rather a nod towards some general trend."

Let's operate on a presumption of truth of your claim that you're not criticizing the every and not start criticizing the every, treating it like the colloquial usage embedded in a glib statement that it was intended as.

Meh. I don't think you're discussing this is in good faith.

My point: It's not a trend and not something that is happening in large numbers.

Meh. I don't think you're discussing this is in good faith.

My point: It's not a trend and not something that is happening in large numbers.
Frankly, I'm shocked I'm discussing it at all, let alone in good or bad faith.

My point: It's a glib statement that was never intended to hold up under intense scrutiny. Oddly though, people seem to be getting what was intended. Most, at least.

Define "better".

For starters FOX actually spreads the propaganda that the White Helmets in Syria are some humanitarian organization and not a front for jihadists pretending to treat chemical attack victims.

OANN supplanting Fox News would mean a full take over of the Republican Party by the Trump Org. Question is, what will Cocaine Mitch do about it?

For starters FOX actually spreads the propaganda that the White Helmets in Syria are some humanitarian organization and not a front for jihadists pretending to treat chemical attack victims.

Give me the Main Course.

ITT - Trumpists openly admit they want a Trump propaganda network and that any news coverage that isn't openly gargling Trump's balls is fake news.

You don't know why you think OANN is better than Fox News, do you?

If you don't understand that one media exposes a jihadi terror org and one acts as its pr agency, and that alone makes the former better than the latter, than you have no business talking about these subjects. If, on the other hand, you do then, as I said, I accept your surrender.

Back