Economy President Trump's family trying to buy a 100 million dollar stake in OANN and stick it to FOX

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Apparently Trump's recent criticism of FOX could be more to do with Jarred an Don Jr interest in acquiring a controlling stake in One America News Network or OANN.

It seems that OANN wants to expand their network foothold to more carriers then just their current base of 36 million people.

They are only 1/4 the size of FOX if not less. These actions cost money so naturally the millions from Jarred an Don jr are interested in investing.

Here the issue FOX has many multiples the valuation of OANN so 100 million is pretty meaningless for a a network the size of FOX but OANN likely buys you a controlling stake.

Trump been attacking FOX pretty regularly on Twitter and even boosting OANN at every chance he gets. Recently FOX sold their media outlet for nearly 100 billion dollars. Their network news outlet has been valued at around 45 billion dollar.

When you look at FOX it's all about distribution and viewers. Pulling these people over to OANN via Trump's reach could greatly boost OANN valuation pretty quickly an Trump empire's fortunes.

You think this is not weighing into Trump family interests at turning OANN into a major conservative news outlet? Turning 100 million into billions within a year or two? The one issue weighing into this is OANN parent company wants 300 million.

It could be fun watching how Trump directs questions to OANN during press briefings how the talks are going lol.

Let's drain that swamp lol shXXXt.

Interesting that every billionaire seems to want to own their own news network. I wonder why?

That’s a smart fucking move.

FOX is retardedly trying to rebrand themselves as "straight news". It’s not gonna work. Anyone even near the left is incapable of believing anything said on fox.

Meanwhile they’re losing right leaning viewers because they waste time covering Democrat nonsense.

Well they lie almost as much as he does, so it's a match made in heaven.

FOX is retardedly trying to rebrand themselves as "straight news". It’s not gonna work. Anyone even near the left is incapable of believing anything said on fox.

Meanwhile they’re losing right leaning viewers because they waste time covering Democrat nonsense.
They are rebranding because you can only get so many dollars from my Pillow or itching cream companies. FOX found out the hard way how fast big dollar advertising goes when you pull to far one way or another.

They are rebranding because you can only get so many dollars from my Pillow or itching cream companies. FOX found out the hard way how fast big dollar advertising goes when you pull to far one way or another.

I doubt that’s true. They have easily the largest audience in cable news. I’m sure their advertising is just fine. The reality is they weren’t sure if Trump would work out, especially the whole Russia bullshit, so they tried to play the middle of the fence.

Bad move.

They are also aware of how comically bad they were during the Obama years. They’re trying to rewrite that narrative.

When we basically have CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, the NY Times, and WaPo all basically just like OAN, but on the Left, I don't see why this is not a good investment. Smart move.

Interesting that every billionaire seems to want to own their own news network. I wonder why?
Let's ask instead why so many world leaders are intent on doing that, why don't we? Modi in India, for example, already has one and there are other examples that don't come to mind at present, though funny enough on a smaller scale, Doug Ford has a little propaganda channel in Ontario.

If this report is true and they end up with a controlling interest, it's going to be a miasma across the entire political landscape of the USA.

There are over 600 billionaires in America. How many have their own news network?
I'd have edited you into this post but then you wouldn't be notified.
Let's ask instead why so many world leaders are intent on doing that, why don't we? Modi in India, for example, already has one and there are other examples that don't come to mind at present, though funny enough on a smaller scale, Doug Ford has a little propaganda channel in Ontario.

If this report is true and they end up with a controlling interest, it's going to be a miasma across the entire political landscape of the USA.

Can we stop with the "liberal" and "leftist" media bullshit now?

Always gives me a chuckle how much the leftcucks hate Fox news. Nevermind they are the ONLY "news" station that is even close to center and regularly gives the left side equal voice. Bet hey, MSNBC hates them so they must be bad LMFAO

I doubt that’s true. They have easily the largest audience in cable news. I’m sure their advertising is just fine. The reality is they weren’t sure if Trump would work out, especially the whole Russia bullshit, so they tried to play the middle of the fence.

Bad move.

They are also aware of how comically bad they were during the Obama years. They’re trying to rewrite that narrative.

Last big issue caused major advertisers to pull ads from FOX. People like GM, Pepsi, Coke, P&G and others pulled ads. It was over the issue with women in the FOX News offices being sexually harrassed an pressing charges on then head of network. After this new charges that sent Bill O'Reilly to leave the network. Then immigration stance very hot button topic caused 70 advertisers to run from Carson. Fox is hardly unfamiliar with these issues causing them to cool it down.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/tucker-carlson-boycotts-working/amp

As soon as Fox posts some news that is not flattering to Trump, Trumpers trash Fox.
So is Fox supposed to always show fealty to Trump.

Back