Elections President Trump defies Congress with 8 billion dollar weapon sale to Suadi Arabia

Wonder why? How would we know he didn't? Not only is extortion totally cool now but so is covering up all the evidence.

Tjey did; they told him Biden was full of soy and about to finish 4th in his own parties primary.

BUT LIBZ ARE TIRGGERED LOLOLLAOLOLLO!!!1!1!1!

something something not trumps fault, something something jared kuschner

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-uae-idUSKCN1SU25R

Yep 9/11 was done by I think 8 Suadi's and we been sending support personal to their on going war with Yemen. Defied Congress and went ahead with a weapon sale to Suadi Arabia.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, declaring a national emergency because of tensions with Iran, swept aside objections from Congress on Friday to complete the sale of over $8 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan."

"
The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the Saudis, United Arab Emirates and Jordan, infuriating lawmakers by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses such as the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi consulate in Turkey."

@Happy Man what do you think of this news.

And yet they will acquit the President on abuse of power and he will go on to do whatever the fuck he wants. I bet you if he wins in 2024 he will immediately start lobbying to amend the 22nd.

First the weapons, then the troops to use them.

Didn't Congress give him almost 200 in additional military funding including a "space force"?

It seems that he is doing what they want.

error groups aren't using F-15's or F-16's with precision guided munitions because they are too expensive.

These are only used to starve Yemenis, dont worry boys.

It’s bullshit. Congress has got to step up and make this shit illegal. He can’t give them anything if congress doesn’t allow it right?

someone’s gotta stop this nonsense. But make no mistake, the Michael Bloomberg’s of America, the ultra rich, support this. As they claim to be “progressive”

The only way to stop this is Ron Paul, or some really really really REALLY right wing politicians or street movement,

trump failed. Got put in his place by the nefarious deep state, couldn’t even fight them for an entire 4 years.
Trump IS the establishment (I refuse to use the word deep state). He's been all along.

06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg

4188.jpg

960x0.jpg

He's a rich kid conman. This is what he said in 2016: "I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over" Ted Cruz, Trump said in South Carolina while campaigning for the 2016 primary. "Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton."

"I know the people on Wall Street ... I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder," Trump also said at a 2016 campaign rally in Iowa. "Wall Street has caused tremendous problems for us."

Yet his entire cabinet is made up of billionaires and Wall Street execs.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-i-just-dont-want-a-poor-person-iowa-rally-2017-6?r=US&IR=T

He hasn't done shit on healthcare either, he's talking about cutting social security, he's selling arms to the Saudis, he's used more drones than Obama even, he's best friend with Netanyahu and he cut taxes for the rich. He hired Bolton as National Security Advisor ffs. Trump is an elitist through and through, and a fake populist.

Just goes to show how ridiculous the claims of Trump being "Islamophobic" are. The only phobia Trump has is over losing power.

Fuck every single thing about the middle east, and this was a POS move from Trump.

King Trump strikes again. We should just get rid of Congress, because they put party before country.
Remember eventually there will be a Democrat President and you allowed this door open, for them to pull some bullshit, like take our guns.
Be hey who cares about that as long as Libz are triggered. AMIRITE, suck it LIbtards.

Also Jared is putting in work for all that foreign money he has gotten. Would not be surprised if we give the House of Saud a nuke.

Just goes to show how ridiculous the claims of Trump being "Islamophobic" are. The only phobia Trump has is over losing power.
YdMhU.gif

Just put Jareds or Deficits Donnies face on the chick and it is pretty much what goes on with our government.

Trump is clearly bought and paid for
donald_trump_king_salman_saudi_arabia.png

I can't remember , how many times has Trump declared moral bankruptcy again ?

I'm a Trump guy but this is a definite no for me. Not just Saudi Arabia but we should stop funneling weaponry into the middle east period. Granted we don't sell them stuff we equip our own troops with but those weapons always end up in the wrong hands. Whether we give it to our allies it always helps kill more people for some reason.

That being said - its like selling books to kids that can't read. The Saudi military is so fucking incompetent that the risk and damage of these weapons are greatly reduced by the simple fact that those fucking retards can't fight worth shit.
Unfortunately sometimes its the opposite. I remember reading somewhere that sometimes Saudi pilots are so worried about being shot down that they bomb from higher altitudes than normal which reduces accuracy. So they just go for quantity over quality and end up destroying key infrastructure that has led to a humanitarian disaster in Yemen. That is partly why Congress has tried to halt these weapons sales, because they are fairly irresponsible with how they use them.

If it was America fighting the war we'd be far more precise and less destructive.

Trump just following the same routine as those before him. Say Bernie gets in, he'll follow suit too, sad.

If you read the article most of this stuff is to support aircraft; F-15, F-16, and the Eurofighter. The only non-aircraft asset listed is the Javelin anti-tank missiles...unless those have been upgraded to be fired from aircraft, but as far as I understand they are not. Also, for what it's worth, the Javelin is an anti-tank HEAT (High Explosive Anti-Tank) Round which means it's designed for penetrating thick armor and delivering an explosive through a very small hole. It's designed to kill a tank crew inside the turret and that's about it...very small explosion compared to some of the RPG warheads I've seen.

Here's a video of this missile during testing and as you can see it's a small explosion.

My only reason for posting this is that none of is this is "terror-related" weaponary as the fear-mongers in here are already claiming. Terror groups aren't using F-15's or F-16's with precision guided munitions because they are too expensive. They also won't be using Javelin missiles for the same cost reason, and also because the missiles are much more complicated than something like an RPG.

This being said if the loophole is out of control in terms of power then Congress needs to draft legislation and push it through to close the loophole. But really this is just business as usual and it isn't any kind of "move towards war." It's a business deal and not "financing terror."

javelins are game changers.

I’ve seen al qaeda and Isis shred armor and repulse armored assaults by the SAA using CIA given TOW missiles.

the Saudis will just ship these to terrorists in Syria, Iraq, Iran, and beyond. They will end up in Yemen as well.

these aren’t “defensive” weapons. In Syria they were vital in offensives to take ground from the SAA. When trump on day one of his presidency stopped the TOWS, the terrorists were in trouble.

Back