Elections President Trump defies Congress with 8 billion dollar weapon sale to Suadi Arabia

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-uae-idUSKCN1SU25R

Yep 9/11 was done by I think 8 Suadi's and we been sending support personal to their on going war with Yemen. Defied Congress and went ahead with a weapon sale to Suadi Arabia.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, declaring a national emergency because of tensions with Iran, swept aside objections from Congress on Friday to complete the sale of over $8 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan."

"
The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the Saudis, United Arab Emirates and Jordan, infuriating lawmakers by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses such as the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi consulate in Turkey."

@Happy Man what do you think of this news.

On one hand, hes an enemy of humanity. On the other, this will trigger libs.

He's a fucking idiot. This was fucking stupid. Obama was right.

That being said - its like selling books to kids that can't read. The Saudi military is so fucking incompetent that the risk and damage of these weapons are greatly reduced by the simple fact that those fucking retards can't fight worth shit.

On one hand, hes an enemy of humanity. On the other, this will trigger libs.
Happy is not a lib by a million miles but libertarians are not happy with us selling arms to Suadi Arabia. These libs are not your fathers Liberals.

That being said - its like selling books to kids that can't read. The Saudi military is so fucking incompetent that the risk and damage of these weapons are greatly reduced by the simple fact that those fucking retards can't fight worth shit.
We have support personal there helping with their Yemen war. I think Suadi's have been fired on with US servicemen nearby. This is an area were we could be dragged into this conflict.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-uae-idUSKCN1SU25R

Yep 9/11 was done by I think 8 Suadi's and we been sending support personal to their on going war with Yemen. Defied Congress and went ahead with a weapon sale to Suadi Arabia.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, declaring a national emergency because of tensions with Iran, swept aside objections from Congress on Friday to complete the sale of over $8 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan."

"
The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the Saudis, United Arab Emirates and Jordan, infuriating lawmakers by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses such as the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi consulate in Turkey."

@Happy Man what do you think of this news.

It’s bullshit. Congress has got to step up and make this shit illegal. He can’t give them anything if congress doesn’t allow it right?

someone’s gotta stop this nonsense. But make no mistake, the Michael Bloomberg’s of America, the ultra rich, support this. As they claim to be “progressive”

The only way to stop this is Ron Paul, or some really really really REALLY right wing politicians or street movement,

trump failed. Got put in his place by the nefarious deep state, couldn’t even fight them for an entire 4 years.

It’s bullshit. Congress has got to step up and make this shit illegal. He can’t give them anything if congress doesn’t allow it right?

someone’s gotta stop this nonsense. But make no mistake, the Michael Bloomberg’s of America, the ultra rich, support this. As they claim to be “progressive”

The only way to stop this is Ron Paul, or some really really really REALLY right wing politicians or street movement,

trump failed. Got put in his place by the nefarious deep state, couldn’t even fight them for an entire 4 years.
I was hoping Rand would step up but all of the Republican party is fearful of him. Utah's Senator could talk to Ted Cruz I don't know?

Congress did what it could cutting his ability to buy weapons. He likely used what he's able to do with his powers.

Saudi arabia has been cucking us for decades and we just lie down and take it like the cucks we are

Can any arabs fight worth a shit? Even with an unstable region with militaries that should have more combat experience than most, the answer is, no...

consider this: Israel’s 2017 defense budget was $18.5b

Saudi Arabia’s was $76.7b

This probably has nothing to do with the Saudi investments in Trump's and Kushner's business interests.

Saudi arabia has been cucking us for decades and we just lie down and take it like the cucks we are

I wonder why?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s because of two countries in that area that start with the letter I.

This is how the powers that be operate.

THEY WANT an all powerful presidency to make war easier. And to make semi-treasonous weapons deals like this easier.

congress (closer to the voice of America in cases like this) get swept aside.

9/11 was the most convenient thing ever for the deep state. From one or two congressional votes when people were still in full hysterics, and we still use those votes to destroy nations and attack across the globe. Unchecked by our own government.

I fear, going up to over 50% certainty, that trump has been beaten into submission. The most he could do was whine when THEY made leaving the middle east impossible for him. And i blame democrats and media as well. Their hysteria About leaving Syria added to the problem.

Saudi Arabia along with Israel spit roasting Trump like usual. What a cuck.

It's weird that I have no idea who is supposed to oversee the sale of weapons. My gut says it should be Congress but this article suggests that I would be wrong.

Also "national emergency", lol. This loophole has got to be fucking closed. It's the same argument he used to siphon military money for the wall. Regardless of where you stand on the 2 very separate issues, the abuse of "national emergency" has got to be near the top of any rational person's democratic concerns.

1825078945.jpg

Well at least it wasn't $60 billion.

Can any arabs fight worth a shit? Even with an unstable region with militaries that should have more combat experience than most, the answer is, no...

consider this: Israel’s 2017 defense budget was $18.5b

Saudi Arabia’s was $76.7b

those weapons are for their military. It’s to pass around and funnel to terror groups.

the house of saud dares not make their military too strong or able. Or someone else will be in charge of the land of sand

Last edited:
Back