Elections President Trump defies Congress with 8 billion dollar weapon sale to Suadi Arabia

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-uae-idUSKCN1SU25R

Yep 9/11 was done by I think 8 Suadi's and we been sending support personal to their on going war with Yemen. Defied Congress and went ahead with a weapon sale to Suadi Arabia.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, declaring a national emergency because of tensions with Iran, swept aside objections from Congress on Friday to complete the sale of over $8 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan."

"
The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the Saudis, United Arab Emirates and Jordan, infuriating lawmakers by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses such as the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi consulate in Turkey."

@Happy Man what do you think of this news.

Are you surprised?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-uae-idUSKCN1SU25R

Yep 9/11 was done by I think 8 Suadi's and we been sending support personal to their on going war with Yemen. Defied Congress and went ahead with a weapon sale to Suadi Arabia.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, declaring a national emergency because of tensions with Iran, swept aside objections from Congress on Friday to complete the sale of over $8 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan."

"
The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the Saudis, United Arab Emirates and Jordan, infuriating lawmakers by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses such as the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi consulate in Turkey."

@Happy Man what do you think of this news.

I thought you rage-quit Sherdog the other day?

Do you make an exception for the Saudi Royal family or something?

Bullshit.....Bernie actually has balls and isn't full of shit unlike trump.

He is against what SA is doing in yemen and will end the support of it.

Bernie simply has more balls that trump will ever have.

So much balls he endorsed Hillary after she fucked him over. Huge balls.

Like it or not Saudi Arabia and the US are allies. Having a strong ally in the ME is important. SA is a crucial strategic ally. Besides, if it wasn't the US selling them weaponry they would be getting it elsewhere anyway. Money isn't an issue.

Some of Saudi's enemies include Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

So much balls he endorsed Hillary after she fucked him over. Huge balls.
He did that because it was an educated guess would we be worst off with Hillary or with Trump given this selection he thought Hillary was better he even said in the debate he would back whoever the eventual Democratic winner because the goal is still to defeat Trump. It has never been about him because he knows the way Trump works.

There is a reason where the establishment has been putting so much effort in taking Bernie down because he's not lining up the establishment. They don't want to take the chance of having to take him out if someway he would win the Presidency. He cannot be bought out the last Presidents have been happy to play along because it allowed them to become insanely rich in doing so. Bernie recently just about told a New York Times reporter to F off he ended the interview because he said he was angry at their questioning and he does not have to be nice to people to get things done. He scares the crap out of the establishment because he will not bend to their will.

I would believe you if he didn't allow those BLM protesters to kick him off stage during the last election. Then coming out and endorsing Hillary after getting bent over by his own party. He sounds real tough.

I would believe you if he didn't allow those BLM protesters to kick him off stage during the last election. Then coming out and endorsing Hillary after getting bent over by his own party. He sounds real tough.

Atleast he didn't get punked by a 90lbs women on national TV.

Trump didn't do nuthin.

Back