News Present and Former UFC Fighters to Testify for UFC

remember Cowboy briefly was a part of this until uncle Dana called

sk83kl8envb01.jpg

There is a possibility that they might not agree with Jon Fitch and company. regarding the lawsuit

It might be small, but it is a possibility.

I really don't think the fighters will win this case, but court cases have been favoring those claiming to be aggrieved lately so who knows. I have seen people comparing it to free agency in Baseball and the cases seem nothing alike. (Sports historian talking and not a lawyer).

It should be noted that now that Endeavor controls WWE, they might be fighting even harder and throwing more at it, because the long term ramifications will also affect them as well. The UFC has followed the WWE model for some years with the independent contractor and control of likeness claims.

Hopefully they don't call any posters from here up. Because the world will realise that they were lied to about the average sherdogger's stats, and we're all actually 5'7 120 lbs skinny fat.

Well of the ones testifying for them are all fully company men who are happy to be a part and keep the big machine going.

I’m not suprised motherfuckers.

Shocked... You mean to say the greedy, no good, spineless bootlicker Michael Bisping (who defended Dana slapping his wife) is going to bat for the UFC instead of the fighters?!... Shocked I tell you.

It took me a moment, but I found the unpopular opinion..

UFC should be allowed to make their best arguments with their finest examples for a judge.

Obstructing their ability to do so, because you think you know what's right, is a greater injustice.

Chael better wear those glasses to court

Seems pretty obvious that the UFC is going to trot out the yes men for their defense.

While i don't expect anything to come from this. I just hope, for the sake of jon Fitch's mental health. That some good comes from this.
I never cared too much to watch him fight, but Jesus, he doesn't look or sound good. I'm probably dead wrong, and he's living his best life these days, but he seems unhinged.

This thread really shows what sherdog ist.

witnesses for the defendants.
Of course those are UFC shills, or the wouldn't be for the defendants.

sherdogs can't read 3 sentences, don't know what a court is, nor defendants

It would be absolutely epic if Sonnen or Bisping was playing possum and worked to derail the UFC's case.

This thread really shows what sherdog ist.

witnesses for the defendants.
Of course those are UFC shills, or the wouldn't be for the defendants.

sherdogs can't read 3 sentences, don't know what a court is, nor defendants
Yeah brah, the only thing I know is steaks, pussy and beer!!

Chael Sonnen and Michael Bisping, I am in shock , they totally don’t come off like ufc schill company bagwashes to me at all :rolleyes:
well actually in bispings case for someone who was a mid high level guy his whole career I believe there was a point when he was number 1 highest paid UFC fighter in history

remember Cowboy briefly was a part of this until uncle Dana called

sk83kl8envb01.jpg
This pic always made me chuckle with cowboy having the busted up face. Like the other 5 were beating him up to join

Chael, Ali and Cerrone don’t necessarily seem like the best witnesses to have. It also says no eligible fighters have opted out of the lawsuit, but I’d assume the ones who are going to bat for the UFC have indeed opted out?

Back