News Present and Former UFC Fighters to Testify for UFC

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Does it bother you that these fighters are going to bat for the UFC? One way to look at it is that the UFC has been good to them, so they are just going to express their honest views based on this fact. Is that sufficient justification for their perhaps defending unscrupulous business practices?

"According to a brief filed on Thursday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, current lightweight standout Michael Chandler as well as former stars Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen are expected to be witnesses for the defendants. Former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate and UFC Hall of Famer Donald Cerrone are also listed as witnesses for the UFC in the brief."

Chandler, Bisping, Sonnen Among Those Set to Testify for UFC in Antitrust Lawsuit

Bro what's with the page and a half ads on mobile until you get to the post function?

And these are pretty much the exact people I would have expected to testify for the UFC, so not really any surprise here. Except for Chandler, I mean what could he testify to? It's not like he's been with the company that long. I wonder if it explains why he has been so willing to sit out lol (under the table $$$ for getting on the stand).

Wait until the UFC breaks out the secret weapon
FMtA7aNVQAQPpTH.jpg

Those are the most unethical people then

UFC treats some fighters right, I think it's more 2 sided than people think. Usually the more popular guys take more of the share and the less popular fighters take less. I know that is controversial to say here. But I don't see a problem enjoying your career and place you work at. 10+ years ago you were lucky to make any kind of money in MMA. Weird to treat them like they are traitors or something. There are multiple experiences that people have going through the UFC that shapes their opinion of it.

Back