Locked Premier League Thread 2022/23: V4 - Geezers Need Excitement Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules are we going Glasto next year? You buy the tickets, I'll buy the tent.
giphy.gif

Not my issue that you can't properly type out your ideas and threats. Have fun during your last season on sherdog. Good day.

you're done out here

you know dem way dere

It seems that there's some work still to do on the terms and conditions of #lastseasononsherdog

It seems that there's some work still to do on the terms and conditions of #lastseasononsherdog

you can be the deal broker

Drogo is shook because he knows all this talk is JUST talk

I don't think you're supposed to account bet but I admin the admins not the other way round

you can be the deal broker

Drogo is shook because he knows all this talk is JUST talk
Both accounts would need to be on the line or come up with something else

I don't think you're supposed to account bet but I admin the admins not the other way round

LAD.

Technically little man @EOW will have to nuke his account when Spurs win the CL, so little intervention will be required. Shocking lack of backbone coming from him at this point. Won't be surprised if he dick tucks his own proposal. Disgusting.

People were discussing Katie Price earlier,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-61922878

_125602183_mediaitem125602180.jpg

Reality TV star and former glamour model Katie Price has avoided jail after admitting breaching a restraining order against her ex-husband's fiancée.

Price sent abusive messages to Kieran Hayler about his fiancée, Michelle Penticost, in January, a court heard.

She had been warned that she faced jail after pleading guilty, but the 44-year-old was handed a community order.

Price had been banned from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly under the terms of the order.

She was given an 18-month community order to carry out 170 hours of unpaid work, with an additional 20 hours for breach of a suspended sentence for driving matters.

Price was also ordered to pay £1,500 in costs.

People were discussing Katie Price earlier,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-61922878

_125602183_mediaitem125602180.jpg

Reality TV star and former glamour model Katie Price has avoided jail after admitting breaching a restraining order against her ex-husband's fiancée.

Price sent abusive messages to Kieran Hayler about his fiancée, Michelle Penticost, in January, a court heard.

She had been warned that she faced jail after pleading guilty, but the 44-year-old was handed a community order.

Price had been banned from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly under the terms of the order.

She was given an 18-month community order to carry out 170 hours of unpaid work, with an additional 20 hours for breach of a suspended sentence for driving matters.

Price was also ordered to pay £1,500 in costs.

Mason needs to hire her lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back