Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

Lol poch is figuring out now what he got him self into. See Americans already calling that they are not better then before. I mean coach can get you in right position to be useful but he can not make crappy players better and this game(also players) was crap.poch can not make mls player with two left feet to miraculously have left and right foot for football. And mls game quality are miles bellow Asian European or s American games.i just do not get how Japan or s Korea can have such a fluent and sexy sophisticated game and American when you watch them is just simple not even physical u10 game plan and mentality
It was a friendly without some of their best players. Relax.

It was a friendly without some of their best players. Relax.
It is just funny mls is trying to be among for top 5 league status USA team is trying for world cup when in reality mls is quality wise miles bellow top 10.leagues in Europe or top 3 leagues in s America or Japan league. And USA to win world cup you got to have good players and having mls players playing for you and be semi.important that will not happen either.now reading msn. don garber talking about CWC calendar of world football while mls is not playing same calendar at all. lol but he is talking about how it will affect mls.

Last edited:
It is just funny mls is trying to be among for top 5 league status USA team is trying for world cup when in reality mls is quality wise miles bellow top 10.leagues in Europe or top 3 leagues in s America or Japan league. And USA to win world cup you got to have good players and having mls players playing for you and be semi.important that will not happen either.now reading msn. don garber talking about CWC calendar of world football while mls is not playing same calendar at all. lol but he is talking about how it will affect mls.
I’m not getting what you’re saying. It’s hilarious that the MLS wants to be a top 5 league and that the US wants to do better at the World Cup?

Back