Predictions for Blaydes vs Rozenstruik?

I'm sure one of the most important thing for Blaydes this camp has been disguising his takedowns, not diving in all stupid like he did vs Lewis. I'm sure if he takes care of that he'll make easy work of Rozenstruik.

Seems like this fight is flying under the radar. I am quite looking forward to it. How do you see it going?

Does Blaydes wrestlefuck or does Jair catches him and puts the lights out? I say the former.
I got Blaydes winning this.
Soon as he can..... Blaydes will get this to the ground (first 30secs probably...) and then it's all over.

Rozenstruik needs to land a huge shot before that happens and I just don't see that happening.

Depends on if Blaydes is careless with his entries or not. He has to be super careful and avoid reaching down like with Lewis. The odds are crazy. Def wouldn't bet on Blaydes with his chin, so it's dog or pass, but I don't like that it's three rounds. That favors Blaydes, so probably just no bet.

The only reason he lost to Lewis was that he tried at all cost to take to the ground a fight he was comfortably winning on the feet.

Which is baffling because leading up to that fight he was talking about how he learned from his previous fight with Volkov that he did in fact do quite well on the feet and there wasn't any need to go for so many TDs...

Blaydes by late ground n pound tko

Blaydes pretty handily. Rozenstruik takedown defense isn't that goof and Curtis is probably the best wrestler in the heavyweight division.
Who has taken down Rozenstruick?

I understand the inclination to say he has bad TDD but . . . where's the evidence of that?

Who has taken down Rozenstruick?

I understand the inclination to say he has bad TDD but . . . where's the evidence of that?

Overeem had him down a few times and Rozenstruik didn't look too great off his back I recall

As much as I don’t trust Blaydes, I trust Jairzinho even less. He has already proven that he’ll quite happily coast to a defeat if he feels outmatched. I’m expecting a clear cut win for Blaydes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back