Predictions for Blaydes vs Rozenstruik?

I think Blaydes takes it. My opinion is based purely on the fact that i like his last name better.

Yeah that's gotta count for something.

Blaydes pretty handily. Rozenstruik takedown defense isn't that goof and Curtis is probably the best wrestler in the heavyweight division.

I agree with you but I wouldn't count Rozen out. Blaydes' chin won't be the same after that Lewis KO (was not exactly granite even before that fight).

Blaydes wrestles him for 1-2 rounds, then finishes him with some brutal GNP. I like both guys, actually.

If I were Blaydes I wouldn't be f*king around to long the feet he's already shown despite that busman beards Curtis chin can be cracked. I'd rather Jairzinho fighting off his back.

I'm backing Blaydes to bore it out to a decision.

Blaydes will have to go full panic wrestler here, standing with Rozen might not be the best idea but he better do it smart this time and avoid the same mistake he did vs Black

If I were Blaydes I wouldn't be f*king around to long the feet he's already shown despite that busman beards Curtis chin can be cracked. I'd rather Jairzinho fighting off his back.

I'm backing Blaydes to bore it out to a decision.
The only reason he lost to Lewis was that he tried at all cost to take to the ground a fight he was comfortably winning on the feet.

Blaydes if he doesn't shoot from far away and become predictable. Maybe do some trips and throws. If not then Roz will KO'd him

The only reason he lost to Lewis was that he tried at all cost to take to the ground a fight he was comfortably winning on the feet.
I wouldn't say he tried at all cost. It was his 2nd shot of the fight I think. But yes, he was comfortably winning on the feet, and paid the price.

50/50 fight but I'm leaning Roz by ko/tko. Blaydes was unable to takedown JDS & Lewis so I'm not confident in his ability to takedown Rozenstruik.

If Blaydes does get a takedown in the middle of the octagon I could see him winning tko via gnp.

Odds are waaay too wide.

Rozi's probably get get taken down all fight.

No idea why Rozenstruik took this fight. It makes me feel like he knows something we don't. But unless he catches Blaydes coming in at some point, Blaydes easily wins a UD or wins by 3rd round tko.

It’s a toss up. I would have said Blaydes easily, but then he got caught by Lewis. And I think rozen is capable of catching him as well. I’m also interested to see if blaydes is capable of closing the distance for a TD

Blaydes can win easily, or Roz can knock him the fuck out.

Was the same fight vs Derrick Lewis. Roz is the better striker but probably a bit less power (I think is fair to say)

Back