Predictions for Blaydes vs Rozenstruik?

Blaydes can win easily, or Roz can knock him the fuck out.

Was the same fight vs Derrick Lewis. Roz is the better striker but probably a bit less power (I think is fair to say)
Less power than Lewis but he’s better at distance management and countering. I think blaydes has to be really careful he doesn’t get hit with an uppercut when he goes for takedowns. That’s what Lewis was doing and it worked exceptionally well

HW is pretty sad if a guy is ranked #6 and has no wrestling, no BJJ and above average standup with big power.

You either should beat him handily in standup or take it to the ground. It's called MMA for a reason.
DC would maul Rozen same as he did Lewis or Gane that decided to stand but beat Rozen with ease.

HW is pretty sad if a guy is ranked #6 and has no wrestling, no BJJ and above average standup with big power.

You either should beat him handily in standup or take it to the ground. It's called MMA for a reason.
DC would maul Rozen same as he did Lewis or Gane that decided to stand but beat Rozen with ease.

Blaydes pretty handily. Rozenstruik takedown defense isn't that goof and Curtis is probably the best wrestler in the heavyweight division.

Bigi Boy has a punchers chance.

Blaydes is definitely going to wrestle and I'm not sure how Bigi stops it. He has to catch him in a standing exchange between grappling attempts.

Who would ever imagine paying 12k guaranteed to get brain damage at the absolute premiere level of the sport wouldn't attract suitably young, talented athletes to the game?

Athletes that size with options don't choose MMA because they are paying peanuts of the revenue coming in. Risk -vs- reward is totally out of wack. This is why fighter pay is so important, its holding back the quality of the sport.

Jairzhino is so gun shy. I hope he’s more aggressive instead of waiting and getting taken diwn

If Blaydes has learning anything from his loss to Black Beast, he should win it easily.

Who would ever imagine paying 12k guaranteed to get brain damage at the absolute premiere level of the sport wouldn't attract suitably young, talented athletes to the game?

Athletes that size with options don't choose MMA because they are paying peanuts of the revenue coming in. Risk -vs- reward is totally out of wack. This is why fighter pay is so important, its holding back the quality of the sport.
No doubt.

Seems like this fight is flying under the radar. I am quite looking forward to it. How do you see it going?

Does Blaydes wrestlefuck or does Jair catches him and puts the lights out? I say the former.
I'm thinking it's either a clear-cut UD for Blaydes or a KO by Rozenstruik. I'm going with Blaydes by UD.

Jairzhino is so gun shy. I hope he’s more aggressive instead of waiting and getting taken diwn

The positive for him I spose is that Bladyes is quite wild standing, if he can't get it down he will probably leave plenty of counter openings.

No idea why Rozenstruik took this fight. It makes me feel like he knows something we don't. But unless he catches Blaydes coming in at some point, Blaydes easily wins a UD or wins by 3rd round tko.

I think he just saw what Ngannou and Lewis did to Curtis and believes he can do the same. The fight makes a lot of sense if Rozen wants to get back in the title picture. Blaydes is the highest ranked HW he can realistically fight (Stipe would not fight him rn and Lewis just lost to Gane).

I'm hoping for Rozenstruik to catch him and K him TFO!, but I'm expecting an epic rassle love making.

It’s a toss up. I would have said Blaydes easily, but then he got caught by Lewis. And I think rozen is capable of catching him as well. I’m also interested to see if blaydes is capable of closing the distance for a TD

Very possibly Blayes has learned from that and will set his TDs up better, however if he stands as much as he did with Lewis, it probably won't be as easy as it was with Lewis in the stand up.

Blaydes probably takes the decision after 3 rounds of wrestle fucking. Jair's only hope is to have a repeat of the Overeem fight.

If Rozenstruik lets go then he can win, I hope he doesn't do that tentative and hesitant nonsense act, if he does that he will lose a decision

Blades all day, and Im not a fan. Rooting for Rosencrantz but he’s getting worked on the ground badly.

Blaydes TKO Rd1.

I'm thinking Blaydes will secure a takeout and infict enought GNP to force a stoppage.

Back