Prediction: Nate Diaz will carry Conor to a controversial close decision to set up the trilogy fight

Nope. conor comes in with cardio. he wins by decision with some ease. He's showed he can match diaz on the ground. shertards will tard with nate has superior ground game due to rnc when conor was done cardio wise.

prediction: everyone who clicks this thread will regret it

No-Cat-Meme-02.jpg

It's not the first time I thought zuffa brass would get involved with the happenings of a fight....

Ban-worthy. <42>

I mean there are so many threads popping up about Diaz is going to do this, Diaz is going to do that, Diaz will take a dive like this or that just stfu already. You think of all people that one of the Diaz brothers would take a dive or whatever other bullshit? Come on man, pitiful.

The guys that hate fighting and only take money fights? Um......

I'd be lyingbif I said the thought never crossed my mind TS, but there is absolutely no way to verify it, so it's a pointless concern.

Nfw

Nate is going to merc him as soon as he can.

Diaz brothers don't know anything else.

Lol at dc carry Silva. Watch the fight again. DC was working the whole time on top but he couldn't get anything done. & God knows he couldn't threaten anderson on the feet.

DC had trouble with Silva on the feet no doubt. But DC could have EASILY smashed Silva w/ GNP like weidman was able to. DC bombed on em a few times on the ground and then stopped and didnt threaten with much the rest of the fight. Clearly had a ton of respect for Silva and didnt feel the need to punish a great fighter past his prime.

I hope not.

Nate needs to finish Conor again, and send him back to 145 for awhile. This dumb rivalry is holding up the FW division.

Well, Conor already said it so it's gonna happen.

DC had trouble with Silva on the feet no doubt. But DC could have EASILY smashed Silva w/ GNP like weidman was able to. DC bombed on em a few times on the ground and then stopped and didnt threaten with much the rest of the fight. Clearly had a ton of respect for Silva and didnt feel the need to punish a great fighter past his prime.
Nah, silva's half guard lock down kept DC at bay. He was working the whole time & anytime he started landing good ones anderson would do something to mess up his balance or posture. To say that dc carried anderson in any way shape or form is just silly. I do think the circumstances of the match messed with his nerves a little, but I don't think dc carried Silva at any point.

I just have this feeling Conor is going to look better then we have seen before. Hes going to be lighting fast and will have the cardio to do 5 rounds. Conor never trained for a specific fighter before, now that he is, that's a scary thought. Conor came back after losing to Duffy better then he was before! Nate winning last fight has motivated Conor and hes is going to be hard to beat.

Nate i feel with lose this fight, and it will surprise a lot of people on here.

Can you name a fight in UFC history where someone was carried? Happens often in boxing but I don't see it being viable in MMA.
Crocop vs Pat Barry.

But Nate isn't losing to Conor. He knows Conor will run from the rematch. He doesn't want to rematch Aldo either but he has to now that Nate beat him up. We all know Eddie would blanket him and Nate both.

WW is permanently out of the question now imo. I doubt Conor ever goes there even if he wants too Dana would say no.

Threads like this are part of the reason I'm going to leave if Conor wins.

:>

Getting a little deja vu. I vaguely remember an infamously shitty thread with a similar premise a few years ago.

It happened just like I predicted. Nate had Conor on a silver platter yet fooled around and slapped him. He carried him to get the 3rd fight.

4th round was the most obvious example of someone carrying another fighter I've ever seen.

Just like Mayweather carried De La Hoya to cash in on the rematch (which never happened though but that's a different story). Once Nate is in full control of the fight he won't look for the finish but will carry Conor and the judges will probably gift some rounds to Conor, resulting in some split decision and controversy which will pretty much warrant the trilogy fight.

Nate is not stupid, he knows that the fight with Conor is the big money fight but he also knows that the biggest money fight is the potential third fight with Conor, the epic trilogy fight.

He doesn't need to take a dive like some people here suggested. I think Conor will win the first round like in the first fight, 2nd round will be close then Conor will gas in the 3rd and started getting tagged left and right again but this time Nate lets him survive. Nate wins the 4th round but doesn't do much in the 5th round resulting with a close last round which will likely be gifted to Conor.

Just switch the 4th and the 5th round and my prediction is 100%

Just like Mayweather carried De La Hoya to cash in on the rematch (which never happened though but that's a different story). Once Nate is in full control of the fight he won't look for the finish but will carry Conor and the judges will probably gift some rounds to Conor, resulting in some split decision and controversy which will pretty much warrant the trilogy fight.

Nate is not stupid, he knows that the fight with Conor is the big money fight but he also knows that the biggest money fight is the potential third fight with Conor, the epic trilogy fight.

He doesn't need to take a dive like some people here suggested. I think Conor will win the first round like in the first fight, 2nd round will be close then Conor will gas in the 3rd and started getting tagged left and right again but this time Nate lets him survive. Nate wins the 4th round but doesn't do much in the 5th round resulting with a close last round which will likely be gifted to Conor.

Amazing prediction.

Nate had some moments where he was looking like he could have ended it.

Some shady business going on.

Back