Prediction: Nate Diaz will carry Conor to a controversial close decision to set up the trilogy fight

giphy.gif

I had tr sam hinge, something was up; ts is some sort of oracle though.

It was uncontroversial as it could have been. Conor basically beat his ass for 3 rounds and lost the last one due to a takedown, almost 4-1 with 10-8 in the first.

3 rounds? Seriously?

You don't sound biased at all.

Just like Mayweather carried De La Hoya to cash in on the rematch (which never happened though but that's a different story). Once Nate is in full control of the fight he won't look for the finish but will carry Conor and the judges will probably gift some rounds to Conor, resulting in some split decision and controversy which will pretty much warrant the trilogy fight.

Nate is not stupid, he knows that the fight with Conor is the big money fight but he also knows that the biggest money fight is the potential third fight with Conor, the epic trilogy fight.

He doesn't need to take a dive like some people here suggested. I think Conor will win the first round like in the first fight, 2nd round will be close then Conor will gas in the 3rd and started getting tagged left and right again but this time Nate lets him survive. Nate wins the 4th round but doesn't do much in the 5th round resulting with a close last round which will likely be gifted to Conor.

We have a genius here on Sherdog! Nice analysis and prediction!

A lot of people acting like these guys were in a video game, not a real fight. They are humans, they get hurt and tired. Let someone punch your face and kick your legs for 7-8 minutes, then go shadowboxing. See how it feels and how long you last. Both guys weathered the storm at one point or another. This is not how you coast trough a fight.

wth

got any "feelings" on some lotto numbers to share?

My friend you are absolutely spot on, that's exactly what happened. The rematch is already in the works as we speak.

Why would Nate ruin his chance at a rubber match? If it doesn't make money it doesn't make sense. It did not make sense for Nate to win the rematch.

brb beating Conor in the rematch

brb losing 3 million pay day

The fight went down like I predicted and the trilogy fight is already in the works.

UFC fans got tricked once again. How long will the UFC keep playing these sort of tricks? it's almost like the WWE where the scripts are already made.

The fight went down like I predicted and the trilogy fight is already in the works.

UFC fans got tricked once again. How long will the UFC keep playing these sort of tricks? it's almost like the WWE where the scripts are already made.

They may as well bring in Vince Russo as the head writer at this point

that was a nice prediction

if that fight happens next (the trilogy), I will hope nate wins just because it will be so bullshit that khabib or ferguson won't fight immediately for the title

Back