predict Ronda's post fight comments IF she wins

Exactly what I see happening. I think Joes going to look to interview her, and after the ref drops her arm, she'll walk right out. Dana or Joe Silva will probably try and grab her to get her to talk to joe, but she'll prolly just swing her shoulder and keep going, and the crowd will boo. Then Joe will probably just head back to the commentators chair incredulously.

Then Mike will probably say something stupid, like "Welp, I guess she didn't have any words to say, Joe.".
That would be fuckin sick.

Did u post the lyrics of wake flaka and guccimane lolr

Well I've successfully avoided listening to the charts for the last few years, so I cant say. But from what I have noticed my text might be a little too verbose and lyrically rich for what passes as music today. I recently learmed that there were some top20 songs that consisted of but one line ot word even repeated over and over again. Adequate for Trumpistan I guess...

Who did she beat that time when she said "go home and cry" ? . Most times winning is enough - salt in the wound doesn't do anybody any good.

Oh Bethe... I wouldnt exactly say "Don't cry" was being a sore winner. She just threw Bethes line back at her

I'm not dismissing them in any way - I just don't think you get points for behaving the way you really should behave. For me, those two poor displays far out weigh the four you mentioned. I think we can politely agree to disagree on this.

We can definitely agree to disagree. We completely disagree on the Bethe situation as you totally glossed over that as well.....

Like I said, that narrative cannot be undone. Happy holidays to you and yours.

Oh Bethe... I wouldnt exactly say "Don't cry" was being a sore winner. She just threw Bethes line back at her

One of the great magic tricks of sherdog...everything Bethe did leading up into that fight never happened

Where you at Cris?! Where you at motherfucker. Don't be scared homie.

My prediction:

She walks out of the cage without talking to Joe win or lose. Skips the post fight press conference too. First interview post fight is on a night time talk show like Conan, Fallon, or Ellen.

100%

She's not happy with Rogan.

"Fighting is a part of me, this is what I was born to do..." "If you believe in yourself, never quit..."

I expect more of this kind of class.

ronda-rousey-wont-shake-miesha-tate-hand-ufc-168.gif

You doubt it?

I 100% believe it.

Some of the stuff said about her on those fight companion shows, especially by Schaub.

I really don't have an opinion but at this point you could basically start a thread on Sherdog saying you saw Ronda at Subway and heard her talk shit about Rogan, the UFC, Dana and all the fans and people would buy it and take it as 100% fact and use it in their arguments as to why she's such a horrible person.

Back