predict Ronda's post fight comments IF she wins

"I'm back bitch! Fuck Cyborg always knew she was a cheat. I'm coming for belt 2 so that do nothing bitch Holly Holm better win. Also fuck you Joe, didn't think I heard what you said? I should slam you on your bald head right now you stoner fuck!"

This would be awesome.

"I'm back bitch! Fuck Cyborg always knew she was a cheat. I'm coming for belt 2 so that do nothing bitch Holly Holm better win. Also fuck you Joe, didn't think I heard what you said? I should slam you on your bald head right now you stoner fuck!"

Bruh, this is brutal. Hope it happens so bad.

If she wins, I don't expect any graciousness or humbleness. There's only one thing worse than a sore loser, and that's a sore winner. She's demonstrated that on more than one occasion.

Eh Im fairness she wasn't a "sore winner" vs Carmouche, Davis, McCann, Zingano....

But this is ronda so nobody cares about that....

Eh Im fairness she wasn't a "sore winner" vs Carmouche, Davis, McCann, Zingano....

But this is ronda so nobody cares about that....

If it was a one time event, I'd give her a pass. Its happened at least twice, and that's where I have an issue. She's an incredible fighter - no doubt about that. But damn near everybody is gracious in victory - even when the pre-fight banter is offensive and over the line.

If it was a one time event, I'd give her a pass. Its happened at least twice, and that's where I have an issue. She's an incredible fighter - no doubt about that. But damn near everybody is gracious in victory - even when the pre-fight banter is offensive and over the line.

I just named 4 times where it wasn't an issue and you completely dismissed them.....as if they didn't happen

It's ok. The narrative can't be undone at this point and everybody dismisses them. Apparently 2 (one time in my opinion) times being less than gracious in victory is greater than 4.......

She'll walk out without saying a word

She will be cocky again

Say something like do you still doubt me

Forgetting she hid from the media

If she wins, I don't expect any graciousness or humbleness. There's only one thing worse than a sore loser, and that's a sore winner. She's demonstrated that on more than one occasion.

Other than her feud with Miesha, what were the other occasions she was a sore winner?

My prediction:

She walks out of the cage without talking to Joe win or lose. Skips the post fight press conference too. First interview post fight is on a night time talk show like Conan, Fallon, or Ellen.
Oh no... She is far to conceited for that. You know she'll be there with Rogan; shit-eating grin firmly planted in her face.

"Fuck all of you and you too Joe suck my dick!! Cyborg you bitch I'm gonna shove steroids up your pussy and make you shit them in Joe's mouth you roided cunt. And fuck the fairweather fans you all can suck my tits and lick the salt from my pussy!! And I'm coming for you fake ass preacher's daughter slut fuck!!!!"

Joe calls her over and she just stares angrily and menacingly into the camera with a "Now What!?" facial expression. It's her scowl with a mouth wired shut expression.

731729.0.Rondaa.jpg

Joe Rogan: Ronda! It was an honor to call your fight. You are still the greatest female athlete of all time and tonight you proved it.....was there anything about this fight that surprised you?

<Ronda just continues staring into the camera with her expression unchanged>

Joe Rogan: What's going through your mind right now, Ronda? Do you feel as if you have silenced a lot of your doubters?

<Ronda just continues staring into the camera with her expression unchanged. Crowd begins to boo>

Joe Rogan: When you hear the boos from the crowd after such a monumental win, does it take away from the moment at all?

<Ronda just continues staring into the camera with her expression unchanged>

Joe Rogan: Well, Ronda, again, it was an honor to call your fight. I hope to see you back in the octagon soon.

<Joe extends hand for a handshake but Ronda shoves it aside and then suddenly snaps her head from the camera to Rogan's eyes like The Undertaker. Joe scurries off and then Ronda returns her gaze to the camera with the same pissed off and menacing facial expression. Her teammates are now in the ring congratulating her and trying to get her to leave but she continues to stare into the camera until the Goldberg bids the PPV audience good night>

This is now the official start of Ronda's new gimmick. A cross between The Undertaker and Sting's silent crow gimmick circa 1997. Much like Sting, the franchise is equal parts pissed and tortured so remains silent. After Holm/Germaine's fight, we hear the sound of the bell toll and the lights go out. When they turn back on Ronda is in the cage, dressed in black face to face with the winner with the same expression we last saw from her. Staring into her next opponent's eyes.

hi-res-2cffeefca11c11a84cf223dffcaead7c_crop_north.jpg

Other than her feud with Miesha, what were the other occasions she was a sore winner?

Who did she beat that time when she said "go home and cry" ? . Most times winning is enough - salt in the wound doesn't do anybody any good.

Who did she beat that time when she said "go home and cry" ? . Most times winning is enough - salt in the wound doesn't do anybody any good.

That was her vs Bethe. Of course you're leaving out that Bethe screamed that at her at the weigh ins........never mind that Bethe got that fight by calling Ronda out over months. A good career move by Bethe

Bethe was also one of the few mma fighters to post the holm KO on her social media. Is that losing with grace?

I just named 4 times where it wasn't an issue and you completely dismissed them.....as if they didn't happen

It's ok. The narrative can't be undone at this point and everybody dismisses them. Apparently 2 (one time in my opinion) times being less than gracious in victory is greater than 4.......

I'm not dismissing them in any way - I just don't think you get points for behaving the way you really should behave. For me, those two poor displays far out weigh the four you mentioned. I think we can politely agree to disagree on this.

My prediction:

She walks out of the cage without talking to Joe win or lose. Skips the post fight press conference too. First interview post fight is on a night time talk show like Conan, Fallon, or Ellen.

Exactly what I see happening. I think Joes going to look to interview her, and after the ref drops her arm, she'll walk right out. Dana or Joe Silva will probably try and grab her to get her to talk to joe, but she'll prolly just swing her shoulder and keep going, and the crowd will boo. Then Joe will probably just head back to the commentators chair incredulously.

Then Mike will probably say something stupid, like "Welp, I guess she didn't have any words to say, Joe.".

"bla blah blah fuck the haters, power of self-belief, raah rah do-nothing bitches raah rah fake preachers daughter bitch blab blab I role model, I greatest evar blah blah media stoopid, internet stoopid, joe stoopid, fans stoopid raaah raaah I win"

Basically I expect something maximally psychotic.
Did u post the lyrics of wake flaka and guccimane lolr

I bet there's a lot of stuff she would want to get off her chest, a lot of bitterness and anger bottled up inside of her right now

she punishing the media with her silence and she gonna let them have it after the win, if she wins
She has been humbled. She's not the same person, imo.

none cares about your issue or any passes you are giving out :D

Back