predict Ronda's post fight comments IF she wins

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bet there's a lot of stuff she would want to get off her chest, a lot of bitterness and anger bottled up inside of her right now

she punishing the media with her silence and she gonna let them have it after the win, if she wins

My prediction:

She walks out of the cage without talking to Joe win or lose. Skips the post fight press conference too. First interview post fight is on a night time talk show like Conan, Fallon, or Ellen.

They don't interview KOd fighters anymore.

Didnt you hear?

"The Once Ever is back bitches!"

lol

"I'm back bitch! Fuck Cyborg always knew she was a cheat. I'm coming for belt 2 so that do nothing bitch Holly Holm better win. Also fuck you Joe, didn't think I heard what you said? I should slam you on your bald head right now you stoner fuck!"

"bla blah blah fuck the haters, power of self-belief, raah rah do-nothing bitches raah rah fake preachers daughter bitch blab blab I role model, I greatest evar blah blah media stoopid, internet stoopid, joe stoopid, fans stoopid raaah raaah I win"

Basically I expect something maximally psychotic.

surprise surprise moodafucka!
the queen is back!

then goes on to take a dump in the middle of the octagon and retire for good

My prediction:

She walks out of the cage without talking to Joe win or lose. Skips the post fight press conference too. First interview post fight is on a night time talk show like Conan, Fallon, or Ellen.
agreed. Takes the belt, leaves

My prediction:

That's a great gift

She drops her pants and shits on the UFC logo. Joe Rogan compares her shit to some of the most epic shits ever taken.

If she wins, I don't expect any graciousness or humbleness. There's only one thing worse than a sore loser, and that's a sore winner. She's demonstrated that on more than one occasion.

I bet she thanks her supporters and calls out her doubters

Fuck 'em all - especially dicklet nerds at Sherdog...

Ronda : Holly Holms , I hope you win your next fight . I want my revenge.

I bet there's a lot of stuff she would want to get off her chest, a lot of bitterness and anger bottled up inside of her right now

she punishing the media with her silence and she gonna let them have it after the win, if she wins
Punishing lol. Reminds me of a joke.

Why do women give the silent treatment? Because they think we don't like it.

"If you wanna know how I feel go to bjpenn dot com".... Walks away.

i'm sure WME has coached her up to tell little girls this is how you rise up from falling

Back