predict Ronda's post fight comments IF she wins

She won't say anything and the majority on here will bitch about it for months.

It's gonna be great.

She will blossom into the media like a flower in spring & be the happiest girl on the planet.

If it goez to Nunes though...
<6>

Tries to run away, but gets caught by security.

She will call out the winner of the Germaine/ Holly fight.

Im back modasuckas. Fuck Sherdog,Fuck TMZ,and fuck YOU.I guess the cyborg fight woulda been next,way to fuck that up you steroid abusing jezebel! :: travis browne puts her on his shoulders and runs around the ring while she waves her second world title in the air to a chorus of cucked boos and crying ::

1. She gives a canned, BS speech about positivity like another poster in here mentioned. This is done to give the media something to use for clips.

This depends on how she wins and how much damage she takes.

2A. She keeps it short and sweet by throwing in a catchphrase or two so she can be edgy and cool.

2B. She goes full Rond-tard and burns the shelter down while peeing in the rice Survivor-style.

3. She stays long enough to get the belt and walks out with no interview. First interview is on a big talk show with screened questions and a host that kisses her arse.

method=get&s=marina-shafir-ronda-rousey-miesha-tate.jpg

some shitty new hashtag phrase for sure.

"My last year was hell but I'm unbroken. We have these girls out here RETIRING after loses and getting caught cheating but I'm still here!!!! "

As far as me , I think chances of this happening is 100%... When she will say that you will instantly think of me and come back here and give me a like

It shall be so.

she will make everyone sing :

WITH ROGAN AS THE LEAD SINGER .

Back