Pre-illness Brock vs Bigfoot, Carwin vs Cain, JDS vs Reem

Kind of a moot point considering he was suspended for a year and wouldn't have been able to fight anyway.

The suspension, which was 9 months, wouldn't have gone through in time.

The NSAC said the hearing wouldn't have happened until a little while after UFC 146.

He wasn't suspended at the time of UFC 146.

He voluntarily withdrew from the fight due to all the negative press he was receiving at the time.

Pre illness Brock would steamroll bf. There's almost no way Brock's not completing a takedown on bf if he gets a hold of him. As for what would happen next, reference bf/Cain 1. That fight showed bf isn't too great off his back at subs and at defending GNP. Tbt Brock probably had better top control than Cain.

Of course bf could hit him with his lunchbox fists and put him down, but before the illness Brock didnt fold as easily. His chin never really changed, it was his reaction to the shots and his recovery.

Cain beats carwin. 4 years ago this seemed like a close fight but since we now know of Shane's utter lack of cardio after round one, it would be a safe bet Cain would win. With that said 2010 circa carwin was a handful for 5 minutes; great chin, great power, good tdd and a bulldozer in the clinch. I still would take Cain the majority of the time.

Jds/ reem will always peak my curiosity but reem hasn't been the same since he got popped. Coincidence...not up to me. Anyways take, say the Rogers fight reem and have him fight Jds. That would be alot more interesting. Jds speed would give him problems but i reem put him in the clinch and kneed him up it would tough for junior. I want to say reem would win but I think Jds has too much speed and power to not land at least one or two rockets.

Like he took down Cain, except Bigfoot would have no hope of getting back up. You're honestly clueless if you think Bigfoot beats Brock.

im honestly clueless to think that, 300lbs black belt with KO wins over guys like Overeem, guys who smashed Brock wins over a one dimensional wrestler?

delusion is strong.

Brock went for one sloppy td and after that he totally abandoned this wresting and chose to stand and trade with k-1 champ.only one td was needed for brock to end overeem.

he tried and he couldnt do it because overeem is better than him at fighting and any more takedown attempts would have resulted in more knees to his body.

Brock over Bigfoot

Cain over Carwin

JDS over Overeem

The suspension, which was 9 months, wouldn't have gone through in time.

The NSAC said the hearing wouldn't have happened until a little while after UFC 146.

He wasn't suspended at the time of UFC 146.

He voluntarily withdrew from the fight due to all the negative press he was receiving at the time.

What are you talking about? He saw the AC and was suspended in late April. UFC 146 was in may.

I think Brock would have wrecked Bigfoot back when he had some confidence. It wasn't until that Carwin fight where he lost any ability to survive once hit.

1. People still calling reem destroyer??? Hasn't destroyed a real fighter in a while, but okay.

2. Reem wasn't 'owning' bigfoot at all. Browne maybe, but the ko suggests otherwise.

3. Overeem is not a draw. Nor will he ever be one.

4. 'Asking' for a title shot after getting humiliated by browne and bigfoot IF he beats mir is retarded.

5. TS get his nuts out of your mouth

hater

im honestly clueless to think that, 300lbs black belt with KO wins over guys like Overeem, guys who smashed Brock wins over a one dimensional wrestler?

delusion is strong.
Yes, your delusion is strong. Brock is a terrible match-up for Bigfoot. He has a great chin, he can without question take Bigfoot down and Bigoot doesn't have much ability to scramble back to his feet. And he's not particularly good off his back. Things would have gotten ugly quick. Brock was scared of Overeem, he showed him way too much respect. He wouldn't be scared of Bigfoot. Bigfoot is a significantly easier match-up for Brock than any of the guys he lost to. This is blatantly obvious, no matter how much MMAth you want to break out.

he tried and he couldnt do it because overeem is better than him at fighting and any more takedown attempts would have resulted in more knees to his body.

I understand that but look at that takedown attemp by lesnar. it was no where explosive as it was before.he didnt even fully commit to it. he should have been reletless like cain vs jds.yes,overeeem is a better fight in striking department but there is no way he is better i wrestling compare to lesnar. Lesnar was already defeated before he even got inside the octagon against overeem.im not saying overeem is nobody even thought he was caught doing illegal stuff but only one takedown from lesnar would have been the ed of overeem. that wat i think

Brock/Bigfoot is actually the most intriguing of the three if you ask me.

I'd even take post illness Brock to beat Bigfoot.

Cain would beat Carwin if he didn't take any early bombs and JDS smokes Ream

Pre-illness Brock...

a new one of these has just appeared

there should be a separate fighter record for pre-illness brock. when is he signing with the ufc?

Brock beats anyone who isn't JDS or Cain. They're too good for everyone. PreD Brock would smash Ubereem or Overeem.

Post-illness Brock would still win.

Cain vs Carwin is a coin toss, depending on how far the fight goes, the better chance Cain has. Reem should beat JDS, but would probably lose via terrible game plan.

Huge Brock fan here so don't flame me. I Think Cain beats Brock 8/10 he has great wrestling and a huge cardio advantage. I might be in the minority here but i think that Brock would easily put Bigfoot away. Brock would be to quick for Bigfoot. Its a shame that they never had a Super heavyweight weight class because these two would rule it. I believe that its an incredible hard for bigger guys to match the speed of smaller heavyweights. Food for thought. My dream match up would actually be Lesnar Vs Barnett would have been a sick grappling match.

Agreed. All would have been good fights to see. I would have tipped Brock, Cain, JDS.

I think Cain/Carwin would he a hell of a fight

Back