Pre-illness Brock vs Bigfoot, Carwin vs Cain, JDS vs Reem

fedordestroyall**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Damn sad these fights never happen.

Brock a beast vs Bigfoot a beast.
Carwin a monster vs Cain a monster.
JDS KO artist vs Reem the destroyer.

Seriously, these were some of the monster matchup fights at HW that I think would be awesome to watch but never happened.

I know Reem is fighting Mir next, I think Reem will finish Mir easily.
Reem was out of juice but he's still a dangerous guy for anyone to fight.
Yeah he got KO by Bigfoot and TKO by Browne which was just a stupid stoppage, but Reem owned Bigfoot and Browne easily although he lost to them both LOL.

If Reem finish Mir, I hope Reem get a title shot, I don't care what people say at all. Reem may lost to Bigfoot and Browne, who care, if JDS beat Cain or Cain beat JDS at UFC 166, I hope if Reem beat Mir, he get to fight JDS for the awesome fight striker vs striker or Reem vs Cain awesome title fight that will sell tton of PPV and we can see Reem get his ass maul by Cain or see Reem finish Cain by TKO.

Brock/Bigfoot would be the most competitive one out of those three. If Bigfoot could land a shot on Brock early, I could see Brock getting TKO'd. Brock also had the ability to take Bigfoot down, keep him down, and possibly finish him with GNP.

I'd favor Cain to beat Carwin 9 times out of 10. Carwin only has a puncher's chance. Cain would probably finish him in the 2nd round.

As for Reem/JDS, as much as I like Reem and do think his offensive striking is some of the best in MMA, his poor defense and questionable chin would cost him this fight. His best bet would be to try to take JDS down. I do think Reem has the ability to get JDS down, but I'm not sure if he would be able to keep JDS down long enough to get some good GNP going.

I would have loved to see Brock vs Bigfoot 4 years ago without cutting to 265.

Monster fight.

I think Brock would be too quick for bigfoot. Brock via GnP TKO in rd 2 or 3

Pre-illness Brock would've smoked Bigfoot, but it definitely would've been cool to see. JDS would slaughter Reem. Carwin would be one of Cain's toughest tests but if Carwin didn't catch him in the first round or two he'd be in trouble. Cain would definitely be a decent favorite.

God I love these threads.

Pre-Illness Brock beats all.

Pre-WWE-Go-Straight-Into-MMA Brock is GOAT.

Any version of Bigfoot>>> Any version of Brock.

Carwin has Cage Rage level cardio so Cain>>>>Carwin by a long shot.

Uberjuiced Reem who KTFOd Duffee in 20 seconds would have a chance against JDS.

Curren Reem gets his glassjaw shattered by JDS all day.

lol at reem getting a shot! you're fuckin delusional
now for the match ups i would pay some serious $$$ to watch brock vs bigfoot
about now no way reem stands a chance against jds
jds could feint a punch an ko current reem

I think Brock would be too quick for bigfoot. Brock via GnP TKO in rd 2 or 3

Yeah i think the same, i think brock would have finished bigfoot within 3 minutes via brutal ground and pound.

Brock/Bigfoot would be the most competitive one out of those three. If Bigfoot could land a shot on Brock early, I could see Brock getting TKO'd. Brock also had the ability to take Bigfoot down, keep him down, and possibly finish him with GNP.

I'd favor Cain to beat Carwin 9 times out of 10. Carwin only has a puncher's chance. Cain would probably finish him in the 2nd round.

As for Reem/JDS, as much as I like Reem and do think his offensive striking is some of the best in MMA, his poor defense and questionable chin would cost him this fight. His best bet would be to try to take JDS down. I do think Reem has the ability to get JDS down, but I'm not sure if he would be able to keep JDS down long enough to get some good GNP going.

Brock had a great chin and didn't gold that easy when getting punched. He did survive Carwin for a round and got tagged by Mir as well. I'd say Brock by TKO. Takes the slow and unathletic Bigfoot down and pounds him out.

Cain vs Carwin would be exiting. I agree Cain should be favorite. But Carwin had very good takedown defense. He stopped Brock when he wasn't gassed. Cain is faster and has better technique though. Cain 8/10.

JDS would KO Reem. Overeem's defense was never very good and JDS is way faster. Reem's glass chin would get cracked.

Brock doesn't get enough credit for how good he actually was. There were a couple of guys that had the style to make him look silly, but he was a legit top 10 HW and he would have destroyed Bigfoot.

Seems unlikely that Bigfoot could stop Lesnar's takedowns. Brock was a lot faster than him too. I wouldn't rule him out getting a submission from his back though. Lesnar 60 Bigfoot 40

Carwin was too slow to handle Cain, he would be gassed by 3 minutes into round one, he would be smothered.

JDS vs Overeem on horsemeat: don't know

Brock would destroy Big Foot. It wouldn't even be close.

Carwin would have good chances to beat Cain.

I would have loved to see Brock tap to strikes

Back