Powerball Winners Call It A Curse

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Powerball winners in the video such as Willie Seeley say its a curse. He said that he has not had one free minute free from long lost family members old friends and even TV producers. He said that he has not had a minute to enjoy it with his wife. Others have said that it has done nothing but make tension between family members. Other have said you lose all your privacy and your life gets broadcast all over the place. Others have been killed after winning millions in the lottery. Check out the video below some crazy stories. Willie at the end of the video gives advice to the 400 million dollar winner from the last big lottery disappear. Just disappear he says keep your privacy is very important in his eyes now.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/26/powerball-lottery-winners-call-it-a-curse/

I don't see a problem its just how you conduct your life after you win.

I would tell every motherfucker that hadn't spoken to me in a while before I won to fuck right off. That would be the easiest thing in the world.

I would tell every motherfucker that hadn't spoken to me in a while before I won to fuck right off. That would be the easiest thing in the world.

Same. Change phone numbers. Delete most friends off of facebook. Boom.

But then you might have to worry about one of those people trying to kill you

Large sums of money can drive people to do crazy things lol

Walter White that bitch and go live in a cabin........they'll never find ya

But then you might have to worry about one of those people trying to kill you

Large sums of money can drive people to do crazy things lol

Spend some money to learn some deadly stuff from Sensei Seagal.
#problemsolved

I'd love to have this problem

Fuck I'd gtfo of where I lived,

Delete facebook,

Give money to immediate family

And peace out and vacation for life

If you cant make 30 mill last for life

You;ve already failed at life

I wouldn't tell a soul. Just pay off my student loans/home, work in a game store or some shit and set up a college fund for kids with disabilities.

I'd be fine. I only really have GFs and kids and I like having them around. I don't like hanging out with guys all that much anymore. What's the point? I like girls and family. I don't do drugs, people know I'm not stupid IRL, and I have a decent business sense, I would keep myself busy and be juuuust fine. I think a lot of the people that win are at the liquor store buying liquor and are just that type.

A former coworker of mine has a sister-in-law, let's call her "Alice".

Alice used to own a catering truck with her longtime best friend "Betty." Every week they would buy lottery tickets together. Then one day Betty won the lottery. I think it was about 3 million tax free. She claimed that her husband bought the winning ticket and it wasn't part of their weekly tickets. Alice believed her friend, and the lottery corporation had her sign a legal document stating that she wouldn't sue for part of the money.

Later on Alice found out that Betty, after she won had initially told a reporter that the ticket was, in fact, part of her pool with Alice. So Betty made up the story about her husband buying the ticket and was ripping off her best friend of 1.5 million dollars.

Obviously they were no longer friends, but as fate would have it they ended up on the same cruise several months later. Awkward!!!!! One night they are all drunk and Betty admits to Alice that she essentially stole the money. She begs for forgiveness and promises that she will give Alice half of the money. Then she wakes up the next morning and changes her mind.

I don't know what happened after that. A lawsuit, I presume.

I wouldn't tell a soul. Just pay off my student loans/home, work in a game store or some shit and set up a college fund for kids with disabilities.

That's all you would do with $400,000,000?

I'd seriously give every penny to charity or probably the cancer research society if I ever won. Not that I buy any lottery tickets anyway. I don't even gamble.