Powerball Winners Call It A Curse

edit - didnt see above ^^^

Do you have to go public in America? I'd stay anonymous if I won millions here at home, putting a target on your head going public

That's just weak money management skills.

First thing if winning the thing, try to remain anonymous. Most state would allow this. Next hire a couple of accountants and lawyers. They are your quote unquote board of directora. Anybody that's wants money from you, must go through them. And so on and so on

How will anyone contact me on my fortified villa in Italy? Hell I probably won't even tell anyone. Just buy my mother & sister a house, set them up with a million each & enjoy the rest of my life.

If I were to win 400 million dollars I would buy a house on the beach in Baja California, Mexico. Living on the beach is about as good as it can get.

People who play the lottery are generally the lower crust and weak minded.

It figures that they would not know how to deal with actually winning.

The curse was their own intelligence, gullibility and stupidity.

I would disappear the only people that would contact me the first 5 months would be the people cashing my check and the wife

4 8 15 16 23 42

also, fuck powerball. their tickets are double what they used to be.

now i just play megamils.

I would go to Jamaica and practice my religion freely or else go to Amsterdam to eat space cake and freely partake of herbal supplements. In other words I would simply disappear and not be annoyed by the vultures.

Can always set up a limited liability trust fund.

Word, so much shit you can do to stay anonymous. And even if People find out, I taking a screenshot of my recent phone calls & text & making it known that those are the only people who should contact me from here on out.

1) Issue public statement saying if I haven't already given you some money, you aren't ever getting any so fuck off
2) Move to Wyoming
3) Built complex with latest in home security
4) Hire multiple 24-hr armed, reliable guards
5) ?????
6) Profit

I would go to Jamaica and practice my religion freely or else go to Amsterdam to eat space cake and freely partake of herbal supplements. In other words I would simply disappear and not be annoyed by the vultures.

American millionaire moves to Jamaica to smoke weed? You would definitely get murdered there.

1) Issue public statement saying if I haven't already given you some money, you aren't ever getting any so fuck off
2) Move to Wyoming
3) Built complex with latest in home security
4) Hire multiple 24-hr armed, reliable guards
5) ?????
6) Profit

Much cheaper to move to the Philippines to do 3 through 6.

I'd take my shit and go live in remote cabin in New Hampshire somewhere, have a guy do supply runs for me once a month. Or maybe disguise myself as an indistinct, blue-collar lumber worker. Grow a beard, yeah, that would work.

Much cheaper to move to the Philippines to do 3 through 6.

True, but (1) not enough isolation, too many people, and (2) they will almost certainly plot to decapitate me and steal my shit.

Wyoming...Wyoming.

If I won 400 million I'd be long gone. Might even change my name.

It's like a 1 in 175 million chance of winning. Maybe it is bad luck.

Do they have to have their name publicized? Just keep it a secret if you can.