Post Your Gloves/Gear

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Snowman3459, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Minowafanatic

Minowafanatic Black Belt

the stitching is popping off at the thumb on the right hand of the Valour Strike gloves I got in a bad way, will post pics when I get back from holiday.

2. sryan79

sryan79 White Belt

Damn. I was really hoping my first pair was just an anomaly but it is not looking good if you are seeing issues as well.

Minowafanatic likes this.
  3. Bogdan

Bogdan White Belt

IMG_20180908_083510.jpg IMG_20180213_170423.jpg IMG_20180906_071448.jpg IMG_20180906_071448.jpg
    That's what i use.

4. HandNoise

HandNoise Yellow Belt Platinum Member

Noodles03 likes this.
  5. HandNoise

What gloves are those on the top left side with the camos??

6. Kick_@ss_Seabass

[email protected]_Seabass Blue Belt

Taskmaster99 sadly left SD a few years ago.

If i remember correctly, those camo gloves were from OUTLAW FIGHT GEAR.

7. Bogdan

Bogdan White Belt

I use them twice a week. The gloves are great, the leather is the thickest i have seen so far, the wrist support is another great thing about these gloves. The only complain i have is that they weigh 17,3 oz instead of 14. the gloves are VERY well balanced and they are not top heavy like the sabas supersoft

8. HandNoise

Ooh, okay. I’ve been tempted to a camo glove since I saw a Booster glove in blue camo here lol. Might have to grab the Twins model since it’s no longer around.

Thanks Bro...

9. HandNoise

Thats awesome! I ordered 2 pairs about 3 weeks ago. Hope to get updates soon, one is a 16oz with extra padding so those might be heavy as hell. Hope you keep enjoying yours man.

<Gordonhat>

10. never enough

never enough Colour my life with the Chaos of trouble

Top king do a camo glove too, ive got the urban camo ones, not a fan of the gloves tbh but they look good. They started flaking after one or two sessions and are giant gloves, also got the matching head gear and shin guards

11. Bogdan

Bogdan White Belt

Even if they are heavier you will notice right away how well balanced they are. Give us some impressions once you get them!!

12. JosephJMason

JosephJMason White Belt

I have a two pairs with 16oz extra padding one velcro which weighs 20oz and the laces extra padding weights 19oz, however they definitely do not feel that heavy.

13. HandNoise

Yeah I saw those too, they looked nice but I didn’t see a blue camo one. Also I was hoping twins would outlast it a bit before starting to flake but that’s just something to hope for. They do seem very bulky. Im going to try to see those twins next to other brands and make out if either I just chill and pull back or just get 12oz and pull the trigger.

14. HandNoise

Sure thing! I’ll post pics if I get any before they get shipped. I just hope I get them this month as promised, the guy tried to push my order a whole month back then acted like he had just forgot it was confirmed for this month, so im crossing my fingers nothing funny is up.

In the meantime i’ll probably do an initial review of my new Adidas Hybrid 300x when I put enough leather on the bag so it all Works out while the NS get here.

15. HandNoise

Believe it or not I saw your previous posts a while back and they also helped me in finally messaging New Sporting about my order lol! :DSome nice gloves you got hope they’re holding up well.

JosephJMason likes this.
  16. Minowafanatic

Minowafanatic Black Belt

I was going to post pics but I'm trying to get a replacement pair because the right hand glove is falling apart already after about only 20-30 rounds loosening them up on a bag, so I'll wait and see what happens with that..

17. JosephJMason

JosephJMason White Belt

They are holding up really well! Mainly using my velcro gloves atm. Any questions please do ask.

HandNoise likes this.
  18. sryan79

sryan79 White Belt

They were really good when I had my issue. Honestly best customer service I have ever had anywhere

19. RDL81

RDL81 Blue Belt

Hey I always struggle to upload pictures on here but here are the CUSTOM Rival RFX Guerrero Pro Fight Gloves I got for Christmas, plan on using them as training gloves not to fight in.

upload_2019-1-16_11-40-19.png