Post cool pics of yourself grappling or wrestling

Here you go, dumbass lol
I'm the guy on bottom :wink:
DSCN1432.jpg

That's before I received my blue. He was so impressed with me resisting 13,37 s without being submitted.

tudor_bjj said:
Bro, the exact shit happened to me in the open division of Copa de Espana... I was fighting a guy 10 kg above me from Gracie Barcelona. Had him in the triangle and he begun to stack me. All I had to do was grab his leg and sweep him. Why it never came, I don't know? But bare in mind that is one of my fave combos triangle, grab foot, sweep. Not to mention that I had him in 2 tight armbars from guard... Damn, I was nervous...

That's a sweet transition man, arm inside sweep from triangle position to the armbar. Of course I find it best to just transition to the armbar from the triangle if someone's picking me up to slam me. All you have to do is throw one leg over his head and tapout city!

ClubberLange said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
how do i make these pics?
Clubber, whats with the green & yellow belt? Some competition thing?

It's the way for the ref to indicate who's taking the point... Or... you were kiddin'?

tudor_bjj said:
Yeah, baby. And rolling with a white belt!!!
hehe great. I rolled with Werdum, he just played with me few mins before submitting me 3 times :)

i wish I had a camera for all the throws I have done..Ive done powerbombs,german suplex's etc... freakin sucks I have never had some take pictures or video tape..Hell about 4 years I was 205lbs and was suplexing 290lb-305 lb guys. Maybe I will get a guy I know to take some pics when I grapple again.

tudor_bjj said:
It's the way for the ref to indicate who's taking the point... Or... you were kiddin'?
I thought it was something like that. I just figured BJJers wore blue/white suits like judoka do or at smaller comps, plain coloured belts - not striped yellow/green belts. I'm otherwise completely ignorant of BJJ comps & thought perhaps it was an int'nl comp - yellow/green indicating Australia...?

tudor_bjj said:
Here you go, dumbass lol
I'm the guy on bottom :wink:
DSCN1432.jpg

That's before I received my blue. He was so impressed with me resisting 13,37 s without being submitted.

damn, you got to roll with royce. lucky bastard! lol

Resendiz said:
torture? far from it, thats me bitches
Hey, stop laughing at a skinny 12 years old guy! What's your problem? Maybe he has a disease or smth. :D

I didn't know it was an australian thing. I thought yellow and green was brazil's colors too. It's just a way to see who's who when u both have the same color gis.

judogido said:
I thought it was something like that. I just figured BJJers wore blue/white suits like judoka do or at smaller comps, plain coloured belts - not striped yellow/green belts. I'm otherwise completely ignorant of BJJ comps & thought perhaps it was an int'nl comp - yellow/green indicating Australia...?
yellow/green are also the colors of the brazilian flag... it's a fucking bitch to wear that belt! I always get it :( I would rather use my own belt...

kimurense said:
yellow/green are also the colors of the brazilian flag... it's a fucking bitch to wear that belt! I always get it :( I would rather use my own belt...
was good for me in that pic, cos id lost my belt

Me 3 years ago, im the guy on top... hair look very funny.
arisjiu-jitsu0029t5.jpg

Rolling with the gracie Magazine editor Luca Atalla almost 2 years ago.
lucaatalla3.JPG.w300h211.jpg

Me and marcus soares. I lost to a guy 2x to a neck crank which hurt liek shit, and then he guilltioned me fromt eh half guard, which didnt really choke me but by head was gonan come off.

Back