Post cool pics of yourself grappling or wrestling

MaxKneeBar2PanAm05.jpg

Me at the Pan American

tudor_bjj said:
Hey, stop laughing at a skinny 12 years old guy! What's your problem? Maybe he has a disease or smth. :D

thanks youve just motivated me to gain some weight.

Me about 6 months ago...white gi...this was the finals of the tournament..I ended up subbing him with an armbar

GuardGame said:

Me about 6 months ago...white gi...this was the finals of the tournament..I ended up subbing him with an armbar
what belt are you? and did you win?

I entered the Absolute blue belt and fought Kayron Gracie (Carlos Jr's kid) and he just tooled me..he was setting me up for a kimura, but i got out, then he mounted me and got me with the ezekial!

I don't have any of me in action at tournaments, but here's one from my first MMA fight where I just wanted the fight on the ground. Me on top.

fightpunch3.jpg

fightpunch2.jpg

Rory McDonell said:
Post the coolest picture you have of yourself in grappling competition. Any style. Extra points for huge throws, or looks of pain on the opponents face.

This is me turning a guy with a power half. I got two points from it. He broke my nose in this match, which is why I have blood running down my nose. I won the match though.

Adam Philips?

Izwar said:

Im the one with no shirt it was my first competition,this was at NAGA in FL im 18 years old welter weight division, ive been training for about 7 months i won 2 fights via guillatine, and rear naked choke.

that's awesome dude u goin this weekend to compete again??? i'll be there

This is me working out at an open mat in NYC...
school_pic_17.JPG

This one is from a sambo exhibition at the Battle at the Boardwalk...
photo_competition_34.JPG

Not an action shot but, this is one of my favorites..Gene LeBell congratulating me after a win at the World Grapplers Challenge in Canada (1998 I think)...
photo_groups_10.JPG

Practicing breakfalls...
photo_training_2.JPG

1st Place (like 2 weeks ago)
main.php

Sweep (5 months ago?)
main.php

Armbar
main.php

Sweeping
main.php

Setting up armbar
main.php

LCDforMe said:
1st Place (like 2 weeks ago)
main.php

Sweep (5 months ago?)
main.php

Armbar
main.php

Sweeping
main.php

Setting up armbar
main.php

The first pic: LOL at the guy in black!

GuardGame said:

hahaha i was gonna say the same, What exersizes do people do to get that look with the arms spread out like a fuckin eagle, Theres a kid that goes to my school that has that but not as drastic as that kid, I think he might be exagerating it a little bit though.

GuardGame said:
Man.. the second and third place guys look.. awkward.. to say the least. I really like that 2nd place kid though.. he beat a dude who looks like a douche bag and probably outweighs him.

Back