Possible Paternity

Dude, just take her to the doctor.. get her blood tested. Prove that either she isnt pregnat or she was pregnat before being you and give him the bye felicia threatment.
She is stupid, how is possible to test a paternity for a baby that she even doesn´t know that exist. According to her, only tomorrow she is gonna check if the period is late.

This chick is absolutely crazy and delusional, i think she just want attention.

Can't wait until the courts pull this post up and the Judge asks you what you meant by this...?

1. How and where did you meet this lady, that she has no idea who you are or where you live?

2. If you didn't take her to your place to smash, where did you smash?

3. Why did you feel like not getting back in touch before she said she was prego, is she fat or ugly or something?
I did meet her via instagram, no she doesn´t know where i live or work.

I banged her in a motel.

She is not ugly, but she is meaningless to me, so i don´t want to be associate and have a baby with a person i barely know.

Bad move. If it's yours she already has your name and number that's all the OAG will need to start taking child support from you. Contact her immediately and pay for an abortion. Believe me you will not be able to avoid the OAG. They will come after you and even put out an arrest warrant if you try to not go to court.
I know that would probably be the smartest decision, but she just seems one of this girls wich is impossible to come to reason. I bet, that anything i do will get worse in a way to her not get an abortion.

So i prefer to take my chances she doesn´t find me out, or seeing that i avoid contact as possible, decides to abort

Btw, this chick lied about using the morning pill, if was not for that i wouldn´t do this.

I know that would probably be the smartest decision, but she just seems one of this girls wich is impossible to come to reason. I bet, that anything i do will get worse in a way to her not get an abortion.

So i prefer to take my chances she doesn´t find me out, or seeing that i avoid contact as possible, decides to abort

Btw, this chick lied about using the morning pill, if was not for that i wouldn´t do this.

Hmm yea I see what you mean I know that situation all to well. Are you positive she can afford the abortion I guess is the last thing you need to worry about if yes than move on.

Hmm yea I see what you mean I know that situation all to well. Are you positive she can afford the abortion I guess is the last thing you need to worry about if yes than move on.
She definitely can afford the abortion. I don´t think is a money motivation thing, since her family is more wealthy than mine or me.

I did meet her via instagram, no she doesn´t know where i live or work.

I banged her in a motel.

She is not ugly, but she is meaningless to me, so i don´t want to be associate and have a baby with a person i barely know.

If she is serious about this and normal woman/detective, she probably will find you sooner or later..

Has your Instagram info, unless you have blocked her. Probably going through all of your friends an Instagram to find them on FB and find you through them...

She's probably already in the process...

She is stupid, how is possible to test a paternity for a baby that she even doesn´t know that exist. According to her, only tomorrow she is gonna check if the period is late.

This chick is absolutely crazy and delusional, i think she just want attention.
Yeah... hope you learned your lesson and stop fucking around with random women without wearing protection.

If she is serious about this and normal woman/detective, she probably will find you sooner or later..

Has your Instagram info, unless you have blocked her. Probably going through all of your friends an Instagram to find them on FB and find you through them...

She's probably already in the process...
I block her already, and i block her on facebook altough she was never my friend there. I antecipated those moves.

I can´t see how she would find me, unless the phone company colaborates with her.

no way she could know within a week is there?

I block her already, and i block her on facebook altough she was never my friend there. I antecipated those moves.

I can´t see how she would find me, unless the phone company colaborates with her.

Doesn't work like that,

She would have to go through the Courts to obtain that type of information. I work within the Courts and you would have no idea how easy it is to gather people's phone/internet info if the Courts excepted the case..

You're probably fine

Sounds more like some girl who's pissed that she got Batmaned

no way she could know within a week is there?
I don´t think fellow sherbro. I think is one of 3 scenarios:

1- This all made up, she just want attention because i ignore her after, she constantly send messages and calls wich i didn´t reply. I think this is the most probable one.

2- She was pregnant of another dude and she knew it before being with me, now she wants me to be father for whatever reasons.

3-She is indeed pregnant of me, and developed the fastest symptoms in the history of pregnancies, when i confront with that, she didn´t reply.

Doesn't work like that,

She would have to go through the Courts to obtain that type of information. I work within the Courts and you would have no idea how easy it is to gather people's phone/internet info if the Courts excepted the case..

You're probably fine

Sounds more like some girl who's pissed that she got Batmaned
Yes that was what i tought, only in with judicial order you can make the phone company to share your data.

In wich legal argument, can she ask to the court to track me?

I'll step up for a sherbro. I'll tell a court I was banging you that night. All night.

I can attest to this. I was sitting in the corner...

watching...

fapping....

...and posting on SD of course.

Also, do a paternity test and if the kid is yours, man up and take responsibility of your mistake. Don't make another major mistake.

Reading your responses I can't help but wonder how many illegitimate children ts has running around out there. If you knocked her up man up, the kid is half yours after all.

I want to hear more...

Sure. So after some peace and quiet with her being in the loony bin I start to relax......but not for to long. She begins sending me all kinds of nasty text messages saying the Dr's at the treatment center DEFINITELY said she's pregnant despite the multiple negative tests her mom made her take, she just won't let go. I guess 3 false negatives can somehow occur within the period of a week. I figure if she really is pregnant, her parents have my contact info and they're actually stand-up responsible adults. They would for sure let me know. Either way, more bullshit. I block her number and continue to live my life. Then I start getting calls from a restricted number around 2-4am for a few nights in a row about a month after I blocked her. I knew what was happening so I just ignore the calls. One night, after drinking with a few buddies I get the bright idea to answer it just for fun. It's clearly her and she's pretending to be another woman. She said, "someone gave me your name and number and thought we'd have a lot in common". So I ask what her name is, she says, "Uhhh, this is Jessica". I just laughed and hung up the phone.

Nearly 10 months go by without me hearing from her. I guess she found one of my email address and starts sending me emails. I delete them immediately and block the addresses they're coming from. After that she somehow found my parent's phone number and starts calling them at all hours of the morning. The one time my mom picks up the phone answers, my ex tells her, "I need wufabufa's phone number. I need to reach out to him because I have a terminal illness". Thankfully my mom was apprised of the situation and told her, "I'm sorry it isn't my number to give out". I travel a lot for work so she was trying to pry my current address out of my mom too. Mom did good by not giving her an inch.

More time passes. It's almost another 9 months later. I start getting calls again at night. Between 10pm and 2am. I don't answer and she doesn't leave voicemails. The one time she does leave a voicemail, it's her pretending to a corporate recruiter trying to hire me for the type of work I'm involved with. I install a call blocking app that has a reverse lookup feature. Her name is attached to the number that's been calling me. I block that call, all area codes from the state that she moved to, and all restricted numbers. That really set her off I guess. I'm guessing she got herself an auto dialing app for her phone, because between midnight and 4am, she called my phone 4 times per minute for nearly 4 hours straight. Close to 250 blocked calls from her phone where in my call log........and that was it. All contact stopped after that.

From the time I broke up with her she lied about: Being pregnant, having an abortion, committing suicide, being a completely different woman, having cancer, and being an employer looking to utilize my services. I mean, she lied about all kinds of other shit, but those were the ones she told me in order to force her way into my life again. From start to finish she kept up this parade of lies and emotional blackmail for nearly 2 years. I don't know if I have PTSD but when my phone rings from a number I don't recognize, I get really anxious, I have bad dreams about her and that situation, and I certainly have a hard time trusting any fucking thing a person tells me these days in any capacity or context. The pregnancy and suicide thing fucked me up the most. If I were to have a child with her I was already thinking ahead to paternity testing and possible custody battles if it was mine as she was so mentally unstable that she would for sure have ruined that poor kid's life. Her parents were pretty well off so I'm sure they'd fuck me over if anything went before a judge.

God help the poor fuckers she's latched onto since then.

Back