Possible Paternity

1. Don't blast in randos, ever!

2. If for some ridiculous reason you do, you're supposed to have given them a fake name and then change your phone number and move out of the country.

Welcome to the world of child support. Try n do what I did and settle on a number out of court. If shes white she might go for that....... of shes black ur fucked expect to get max milked.

Super quick. That plus her repeatedly calling instead of texting makes me think she already knew she was preggers but didnt know who by and went looking for a dad.

Biased opinion though bc an old room mate of mine did exactly that after she found out she was pregnant but had no clue who the dad was.
Yeah right?? Its not possible to have morning sickness already.
I didn´t consider that chance, maybe you are right.

I feel so bad, but im grateful for my sherbros give me hope.

Welcome to the world of child support. Try n do what I did and settle on a number out of court. If shes white she might go for that....... of shes black ur fucked expect to get max milked.
She is half-black, half-white.<30>

Start the accusations off in your favor. Claim you didnt consent.

She is half-black, half-white.<30>
Sorry bro u fucked ....... make sure it's yours but plan on 25 to 30% gross being paid off ya check for 18 years. I was able to negotiate to 18 to 20% but if it goes to court plan on minimum 25%. Good luck.

once had a buddy who double teamed an underage chick w his cousin...his condom broke and he didnt say anything...

he gets his sister to get a morning after pill and then invites the girl out to the movies w his cousin...

they get there and first thing hes like "who wants some smoothies? my treat"

lol he crushed up and spiked her smoothy w the mornin after pill...

giphy.gif

Ahh, the twentythirth of March. Good luck, homie.

You gave a random your name and a real phone number? Man that's fucking dumb.

i think i will go incognito. I will be more epic at hiding and exile than Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

go back and fuck her again to make sure she’s pregnant

If you pulled out, I wouldn't be worried, if not, then ask her when she last had her period, and correlate with the day you did the deed.

If you pulled out, I wouldn't be worried, if not, then ask her when she last had her period, and correlate with the day you did the deed.
I didn´t, but supposebly she had to have the period day after tomorrow.
But the thing is, if she is lying about getting morning sickness she will probably lie about having the period late.

Way too soon to know. Sounds like a crazy chick way to get you to respond to her and continue the relationship.

I didn´t, but supposebly she had to have the period day after tomorrow.
But the thing is, if she is lying about getting morning sickness she will probably lie about having the period late.
Lol you didn't pull out at least?
Blasted in a random!?!?!? Come on, son.

I dont see the point in hiding or laying low. If you really are the father, it's going to come up eventually. She or the kid or the law is going to catch up to you.
Do you want a kid and child support to creep up on you 5 years from now when you're in a good relationship with another girl and doing good at nice job?
Might as well know now so you can plan for it, and so that you start off on the right foot and ain't a deadbeat dad.

Lol you didn't pull out at least?
Blasted in a random!?!?!? Come on, son.

I dont see the point in hiding or laying low. If you really are the father, it's going to come up eventually. She or the kid or the law is going to catch up to you.
Do you want a kid and child support to creep up on you 5 years from now when you're in a good relationship with another girl and doing good at nice job?
Might as well know now so you can plan for it, and so that you start off on the right foot and ain't a deadbeat dad.
Will be? If she is pregnant, i doubt seriously, i will make everything in my power to get away of her find me out, maybe she will never find me, i have to try atleast.

I've had two women try to do that to me. I offered to take them to a gynecologist to confirm, and they both disappeared lol.

I've had two women try to do that to me. I offered to take them to a gynecologist to confirm, and they both disappeared lol.
Its nice to know that this "scam" happen to other people and you prevailed.

Back