Possible Paternity

well..
iu

Seriously though the fact she was already texting you repeatedly before claiming pregnancy, then claiming nausea before that would even happen (less than 2 weeks??)... Makes me think she's full of something, and not a baby. Probably just desperate for attention or lonely.

I think only with very specific cases the phone company would colaborate with the police to give the identity of a person let alone to her .

Are you a newbie to the internet? Enter a phone number and there will be a number of sites that will match it with a name and address either free or for a very low cost.

Enjoy the consequences of sticking your dick in crazy.

There's a reason fornication is a sin.

Are you a newbie to the internet? Enter a phone number and there will be a number of sites that will match it with a name and address either free or for a very low cost.
Could u give examples?

Google says nausea starts somewhere between 4 and 8 weeks of pregnancy. There's 0 chance it's yours, if she is in fact pregnant she's trying to stitch you up for somebody's else kid.

She just threatened me with her laywer to whatever reason. Didn´t care at this point, she doesn´t have legal bases, fookin nothing.

Pretty sure its BS. Too early for synthoms. Youll be fine.

I hope you learn to wear a rubber you freaking idiot. You are going to end up like Diego Maradona ffs.

She just threatened me with her laywer to whatever reason. Didn´t care at this point, she doesn´t have legal bases, fookin nothing.
Dude, just take her to the doctor.. get her blood tested. Prove that either she isnt pregnat or she was pregnat before being you and give him the bye felicia threatment.

Wait a minute and have her take a test with you there.. Then proceed.

If I was a guy I would be so much more cautious. Your thirst and level of YOLO must be extreme to want to risk being tied to half of these THOTs.

Can't wait until the courts pull this post up and the Judge asks you what you meant by this...?

1. How and where did you meet this lady, that she has no idea who you are or where you live?

2. If you didn't take her to your place to smash, where did you smash?

3. Why did you feel like not getting back in touch before she said she was prego, is she fat or ugly or something?

she must have that pregnancy ESP, that's awfully fast

Get her to take a pregnancy test in front of you. If she refuses, tell her you'll take her to the doctor's to get a blood test done to be 100% sure, your treat. If she refuses that then she's clearly trying to string you along. I had something similar happen only the girl kept the charade going on longer than that.

After I painted her into a corner and called her bluff all while being a "nice guy", she said she was just going to get an abortion. Like before I said, "Ok, have it done, send me the invoice, I'll pay for it".......then she upped the ante and threatened commit suicide since I didn't want to be the alleged fetus' dad. Shit got out of control so I contacted her parents, they forced her to take a pregnancy test. Of course she wasn't pregnanted but I need concrete proof. Her parents sent her off to some kind of loony bin for all of the suicide threats.....then she got out of that place and the story continues to get even weirder. I can post more if you guys want.

FYI, morning sickness doesn't typically occur until the 6th week of pregnancy. Be careful, bro.

I want to hear more...

I know its after the fact, but use protection bruv...it is either yours or it isn't. Don't bail on a kid, but as a one-nighter you don't need to fawn all over her like you were engaged or something she has the lawyers out on you too so she doesn't want a relationship either that is clear. Just be glad you live in an age where DNA can be tested so you know if you have a responsibility or not.

Last edited:
So, i was involved with a chick very recently, 23th of March, we banged that night only. and i never saw her again. During that day to today, she was constantly try to call me and i just ignore her.

Now, today, she just said there is a probability that she is pregnant base on nauseas(LOL, is that even like in the first days??) and im the father because supposebly, according to her,im the only guy she been in last months.

NOTE: She assured me that she took the pill to not get pregnant before we banged.

My question, is any of you fellow sherdorggers had a situation like this, do u think this is sketchy,
What should i do?

Paternity test. Everything else conditional on the result thereof

i think i will go incognito. I will be more epic at hiding and exile than Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Bad move. If it's yours she already has your name and number that's all the OAG will need to start taking child support from you. Contact her immediately and pay for an abortion. Believe me you will not be able to avoid the OAG. They will come after you and even put out an arrest warrant if you try to not go to court.

Back