News Ponzinibbio Vs Miguel Baeza - June 5th

Dang there use to be a time when I knew every fighter on the card. I use to know fighters making there debuts. I guess I have now become a casual.

Yes, every fighter was irrelevant at some point. Some of them became relevant and most of them stayed irrelevant. if this guys become relevant and show something exciting I will care about them, but right now it is not the case.

Btw it is so funny how you all get so mad because I don’t care about those guys. You think that journeymen fighters are so important and special that everybody should absolutely know them and care about? Lmao get your life together boys, you act like 10 year olds getting angry because somebody don’t know your favorite pokemon.
No one is angry. It's just weird that you're on a forum to talk about MMA but you barely know anything about it.

You know, it's fun to watch a fighter come up and become a champ/top contender, really fun. But you just wait until they're already at the top. That's so weird to me. Like, do you only watch main events and skip the whole rest of the card? You're missing out.

Imagine thinking Baeza isn't relevant.

giphy.gif
Beating the ghost of Matt brown doesn't make you relevant

Baeza should be a tough task for Ponzi, going with the fresh blood in this one

No one is angry. It's just weird that you're on a forum to talk about MMA but you barely know anything about it.

You know, it's fun to watch a fighter come up and become a champ/top contender, really fun. But you just wait until they're already at the top. That's so weird to me. Like, do you only watch main events and skip the whole rest of the card? You're missing out.
He's trolling. He's one of those guys that doesn't actually like MMA, he just likes messing with MMA fans.

winnable fight for both imo, good matchup. probably baeza tho.

He's trolling. He's one of those guys that doesn't actually like MMA, he just likes messing with MMA fans.

I am not trolling, I just do not have the desire to watch random guys that so far have achieved nothing important.

I love soccer, but I like watching only important matches of important tourneys, I am not watching some random game of the Peruvian league lol

I am not trolling, I just do not have the desire to watch random guys that so far have achieved nothing important.

I love soccer, but I like watching only important matches of important tourneys, I am not watching some random game of the Peruvian league lol
You are in the wrong place then.

Go talk about Conor McGregor vs Jake Paul over on Reddit.

And you are trolling, even if you deny it. You are in a thread arguing with people about something you claim to not care about.

Why are you in a thread about two fighters you don't care about?

Ok let’s clarify some things.

1) I am on this forum only to entertain myself a little bit. Btw this is sherdog, it is a huge dumpster anyway and nothing here should be taken seriously.

2) MMA is only entertainment and nothing more than that. It is not general culture or something that everybody must really know well.
Getting mad because somebody does not care about journeymen fighters make you guys look like absolute dorks and I can only laugh at you.

3) Life is full of many interesting things, waaay more interesting than MMA.
Why should I waste my time watching no names fight each other when I can use that time in something better?
When they achieve something important then I may dedicate them my time.

And you are trolling, even if you deny it. You are in a thread arguing with people about something you claim to not care about.

Why are you in a thread about two fighters you don't care about?

Because it is very funny watching how weak minded you are getting pissed off because I don’t care about some journeymen.

Keep getting mad, it entertains me.

Ok let’s clarify some things.

1) I am on this forum only to entertain myself a little bit. Btw this is sherdog, it is a huge dumpster anyway and nothing here should be taken seriously.

2) MMA is only entertainment and nothing more than that. It is not general culture or something that everybody must really know well.
Getting mad because somebody does not care about journeymen fighters make you guys look like absolute dorks and I can only laugh at you.

3) Life is full of many interesting things, waaay more interesting than MMA.
Why should I waste my time watching no names fight each other when I can use that time in something better?
When they achieve something important then I may dedicate them my time.
If you enjoy the sport, you watch it. Join a forum where you actually enjoy the thing that is being discussed. No one is saying you 'must know everything about it'

The irony here is that you're the one who looks like an 'absolute dork'

And if you think people are getting mad, then it just shows that you are the type of person who gets mad at people over the internet lol

Because it is very funny watching how weak minded you are getting pissed off because I don’t care about some journeymen.

Keep getting mad, it entertains me.
I'm glad you found something that entertains you.

But your opinion about which fighters are relevant is completely, well, irrelevant.

You have made it very clear you don't know anything about the sport, not sure why you think your opinion means anything.

No my friend, I am actually very cool and relaxed. I am not the one crying because someone said that Baeza and Ponz are nobodies lol
The fact you of all people are calling others weak minded, yet admit you get some weird enjoyment thinking that you are getting people mad over the internet.

Big LOL my guy

Back