News Ponzinibbio Vs Miguel Baeza - June 5th

Just looked on Wikipedia who the heck this Baeza guy is.

So, basically he is just a random fighter that the goofball saw on the pretender series, and so far has defeated a couple cans in the UFC.

Just like I said, absolutely irrelevant fighter. Him and the other Ponzibibo dude.

Is he a champion? Is he a Top 5? Has he shown something we have never seen before?

Most laughable take I've seen in a while and I see a lot of dumb shit on a daily basis here on Sherdog, so that's saying a lot. If everyone had your outlook, there would essentially be zero prospects and the sport's future would be barren.

I do love it when people wear their profound ignorance as a badge of honor though. Easy to see why you have dubs.

This fight will really decide the future of Ponz

Most laughable take I've seen in a while and I see a lot of dumb shit on a daily basis here on Sherdog, so that's saying a lot. If everyone had your outlook, there would essentially be zero prospects and the sport's future would be barren.

I do love it when people wear their profound ignorance as a badge of honor though. Easy to see why you have dubs.

lol first of all who even cares about dubs? Only people who care about irrelevant fighters like Baeza and Ponziwhatever.

And yes, a fighter is interesting to watch when he already has accomplished things, or has a super unorthodox fighting style, or at least is extremely charismatic.
When he is only some random prospect just like others 20, then there is zero interest in watching him.

remember the kids on here talking about how ponz would be champ lol.

leech bless, ponz by eyepoke.

Miguel Baeza vs Warlley Alves would have been a much better matchup, but this will do.

Banger, I got Baeza

lol first of all who even cares about dubs? Only people who care about irrelevant fighters like Baeza and Ponziwhatever.

And yes, a fighter is interesting to watch when he already has accomplished things, or has a super unorthodox fighting style, or at least is extremely charismatic.
When he is only some random prospect just like others 20, then there is zero interest in watching him.

Your criteria for spotting and assessing talent is shit. Furthermore, if you think neither of these men have "accomplished something" in MMA, then you're frankly helpless. Not everyone has to be a world-beating champ (and there's plenty of time left to reach the top, especially in Baeza's case).

Zero interest from you maybe. The response in this thread would seem to indicate that quite a few people are intrigued by this match-up.

What the fuck are you even doing here? Delete your account, your interest in MMA is minimal at best

Baeza is undefeated and Ponzinibbio was on a 7 fight win streak and ranked #7 in the division prior his lengthy injury layoff and return loss in January

There, now you know and can continue with deleting your account. But from the looks of things you're well on your way to getting banned anyway

Lmao it is so damn funny how easily “hardcores” get mad when someone calls an irrelevant fighter “irrelevant”.

Keep getting mad, it is very amusing for me.

I disagree dude was almost waxed by Matt Brown
I mean, he got semi dropped by Matt once while being on the fence. He should've moved as soon as he got there but I think his lack of experience made itself known.
He recovered immediately though and dropped Brown minute later. Immortal was also able to recover there but with much more effort. 17 seconds in the second round Matt was dropped again and for good. Baeza showed good chin, quick hands and power in this fight. With more experience and overall improvements he can go far in the division.

Great matchmaking. Ponz used to be one of the most dangerous guys in the division. Good step up for Baeza

Back