News Ponzinibbio Vs Miguel Baeza - June 5th

I'm glad you found something that entertains you.

But your opinion about which fighters are relevant is completely, well, irrelevant.

You have made it very clear you don't know anything about the sport, not sure why you think your opinion means anything.

LMAO all opinions here are absolutely irrelevant.
Only opinions that can be taken more seriously are the opinions of Top fighters, their coaches or their direct entourage.

What some random forum posters like you or me think here is something that does not matter even a bit.

We are mocking you.

Yeah sure you are lol

I know very well the typical forum posters. What they look like, what they do in life, how they think, and trust me that I don’t care even a bit what people like that may even think about me.

MMA fans are almost as bad as pro wrestling fans, no wonder that many are actually fans of both things.

Yeah sure you are lol

I know very well the typical forum posters. What they look like, what they do in life, how they think, and trust me that I don’t care even a bit what people like that may even think about me.

MMA fans are almost as bad as pro wrestling fans, no wonder that many are actually fans of both things.
You obviously do care what people think of you.

LMAO all opinions here are absolutely irrelevant.
Only opinions that can be taken more seriously are the opinions of Top fighters, their coaches or their direct entourage.

What some random forum posters like you or me think here is something that does not matter even a bit.
They only seem irrelevant to you because you have no idea what we are talking about.

I disagree dude was almost waxed by Matt Brown

GSP got actual waxed by Matt Serra and he’s still the GOAT so what’s your point? It’s called fighting, anyone can put anyone else out with a single shot. Almost whatever. He won the fight didn’t he?

This is a great matchup for both sides. Either it establishes Baeza as a real contender in the division or shows that Ponz still has some gas in the tank and back on a winning streak.

You are talking about 2 random UFC fighters that will fight each other. Big deal.
It's a form of entertainment. Do you enjoy any types on entertainment? Sure you do, because you only like fighters who are 'charismatic' or 'famous'. So hypocritical. So because you don't like sports/MMA as much as someone else, you say it's irrelevant or no big deal. Well people think the same thing about things you like that they don't. Lol you really are like 16 aren't you?

The types of music, sports, movies, etc. that you enjoy are irrelevant and are not worth discussing with others who enjoy those things? What a sad, miserable life you must live.
Oh wait you're probably just antisocial

Poor Ponz. No easy fights but his time has passed. Karma for dirty tactics.

Oh yeah. Baeza has a lot of potential. And he's aggressive. Should be a good scrap while it lasts.

Nice to see Ponzi find his groove against a young stud in the second half of this fight. Absolute banger in an otherwise just alright card.

Wood bang.

Back