• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Polyana Viana showed up to UFC 303: Pereira vs Jiří, wearing a shirt that said “I’m his Favorite Ex”

Is Polyana right?

• Total voters
Kayla Harrison is married to some other dude isn't she? Unless they got divorced or something
I'm not sure if she's ever been married. I did a little digging and it seems she did have a fiance in 2012 but they eventually split. Couldn't find anything other than that and she has 2 children.

It seems both her and Alex generally keep their private lives well, private. But here's the thread I mentioned a few posts back.

Here's a couple recent prior threads

I dont think the children are biologically Kaylas. I thought she was just caring for them

Pereira can do a lot better; she's at best a side chick and not one to brag about at that. There are hundreds if not thousands of more attractive latina girls in my home town alone

Fam she crazy fi real showin' up to him job like dat fam tf smdh 🤦 one tayum dis cyattie kept callin' my work n hangin' up gyal got 5 kids now different baby daddies yo tho Alex don't get di restraining order ting just motivation fam stay safe 💯

I saw a Sherdog clip today where she was with him after 303. I'm just putting 2 and 2 together I can't confirm it.
she was giving him his yellow belt for Judo? They were training together im not sure how 1 female being close to him dictates that they are together

pereira is married with kids lol. he's not with kayla harrison.

she was giving him his yellow belt for Judo? They were training together im not sure how 1 female being close to him dictates that they are together
Did you see my later post itt where I linked 3 different threads? Look at the dates. It appears they've been in the company of each other at least around a month.

Back