Poll: Who had the most badass KO in UFC 300?

Poatan getting hit in the testicles then waving the ref back so he could get the KO win was awesome.

Max’s win was great too.

Hill had never KO’d before and Max didn’t take a cup shot and wave the ref off to earn his KO.

Edge to Poatan.

A poll without a poll plus a stupid question.

Max, Poatan, and Jiri all three had badass KOs. Unfortunately for Poatan and Jiri, their KOs came on the same night as Max's. It's just not close. Max has one of the most badass KOs ever.

Zhang had the best record of the night, winning by sub rd 1, KO rd 2, and unanimous decision.

I expected Poatan to KO Hill. I DID NOT expect Max to KO Gaethje. Both deserved a bonus though. I hope UFC hooked up Poatan, Lopes, Kayla, Fig and Moicano with a bonus that just didn't get disclosed.

Yeah, the shock of Max one punch flatlining Gaethje is part of what makes it so great. Absolutely did not expect that outcome.

Mods didn't make a poll because the Answer is obvious. Max. Alex's was cool but he got another left hook KO over a guy he was supposed to beat. Max who is said to be pillow fisted gave the guy who was supposed to whoop his ass a chance to ko him with 10 seconds left and ended up knocking him flat on his face.

Honestly, Max's KO is the 1st thing I think about when someone says "UFC 300". It not only overshadows the other finishes, it overshadows the event.

It's Max, it's one of the best KOs ever so has to be the best on the card.

Max wins the badass contest due to the context. Alex's though was hilarious since it was basically a meme turned into real life.

Max -- Shock value was 10/11.

Call to center and timing was EPIC.

Nice work by Poatan and Jiri -- but the Max shock-wave was nuclear.

I vote Alex. He waved off the ref from a low blow, then dropped hill with his first punch of the fight.

Hill had never been knocked out before

Alex landed with 80 percent accuracy of strikes

As opposed to Holloway, who benefited from gaethje being willing to engage in the final 10 seconds

Back