Opinion Poll: Trumpers, Was It Rigged?

I am a Republican/ Trump supporter, and I

• Total voters
Absentee Ballots are nothing new. Kayleigh McEnany has voted Absentee. Overseas military routinely votes Absentee.

You want to know what is new and never been done before?

Paperless ballots.

You want to know who won 7 of 8 states using paperless ballots for the first time in history including in swing state of Texas?

Donald Trump.

You want to know who gives a shit?

Literally no one who is voting that they think fraud actually occurred.

Last edited:
There's always fraud in an election. Was there enough here to swing the election, I haven't seen the evidence for that.

I think I'll be a rational person and wait and see, unlike some of the partisan retards out there and in here.

You needed one more option in the poll op

Paperless ballots.

You want to know who won 7 of 8 states using paperless ballots for the first time in history including in swing states of Florida and Texas?

Donald Trump.

Just quit man..

Florida used paper ballots. I voted with one.

Fucking bullshit liar..

Paperless ballots.

You want to know who won 7 of 8 states using paperless ballots for the first time in history including in swing states of Florida and Texas?

Donald Trump.

The SAFE act would've made paper ballots required.

Just quit man..

Florida used paper ballots. I voted with one.

Fucking bullshit liar..

I didn't say they didn't use paper ballots.

I said they used paperless ballots for the first time. It was an option.

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersec...tates-to-use-paperless-voting-in-2020-despite

Report says eight states to use paperless voting in 2020 despite security concerns

The report said that around 12 percent of Americans, or about 16 million people, will vote on paperless machines in 2020 and will have no paper record of how they voted.

Many of these Americans will vote in the eight states that will use some form of paperless voting in 2020: Texas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Kansas, Indiana, Kentucky and New Jersey.

I bolded the states Trump won. I'm sure you don't see any problem with that right? Sorry, it wasn't Florida though, I misremembered. Texas did use them though.

I think there was fraud and possibly even enough to steal the election, but nothing will be done about it because Americans don't really care.

Most of the people who voted "no fraud" are not actual Republicans... so I want to ask a question to some of those who are: @Lead @Madmick @bobgeese

How do you guys continue supporting the GOP given their current antics and how they have chosen to go along with Trump's denial of reality?

Or do you?

I mean, I know you guys consider the Dems to be crap... is that the answer, just a lesser evils argument?

Because at this point I sincerely don't see how a rational person could consider the GOP a sane alternative.

Most of the people who voted "no fraud" are not actual Republicans... so I want to ask a question to some of those who are: @Lead @Madmick @bobgeese

How do you guys continue supporting the GOP given their current antics and how they have chosen to go along with Trump's denial of reality?

Or do you?

I mean, I know you guys consider the Dems to be crap... is that the answer, just a lesser evils argument?

Because at this point I sincerely don't see how a rational person could consider the GOP a sane alternative.
I've never supported Trump, I was a vocal opponent of the congressional obstructionism against Obama throughout both his administrations, and I didn't support several local prominent Republicans in their state-level races recently. There's a slew of GOP policies I don't support, but also a slew of Democrat policies I despise.

The fact that every single GOP election official across the nation has disputed Trump's denial of reality is testament to the fact you're deliberately denying the truth, yourself. The Republican party has survived Trump. They will not survive much longer if they don't offer some comprehensive policy solutions to the greatest problems facing us rather than merely naysaying or demonizing everything the Democrats put on the table.

Or do you?

I voted against Trump three times which is what someone who identifies more with one party but disagrees with key character issues with their leader should do if you want two healthy parties. Those in the party are delaying acknowledging Biden’s win because they are worried the blowback it could have with Trumps supporters. That isn’t okay with me but I don’t think they are trying to overthrow the election results the way Trump possibly is. They should follow with Romney, Collins, Rubio, etc and just start moving on from the results.

It’s also important to note that Trump underperformed with GOP voters this year when you consider the Senate and house races. There were a lot of split ballots or people refraining from voting for Trump despite him being firmly in control of the base. There’s still infighting here on where the GOPs direction that will probably echo into 2024 and further cause of his term. I know there’s a desire to just lump everyone together to two options but politics isn’t that simple.

I've never supported Trump, I was a vocal opponent of the congressional obstructionism against Obama throughout both his administrations, and I didn't support several local prominent Republicans in their state-level races recently. There's a slew of GOP policies I don't support, but also a slew of Democrat policies I despise.

The fact that every single GOP election official across the nation has disputed Trump's denial of reality is testament to the fact you're deliberately denying the truth, yourself. The Republican party has survived Trump. They will not survive much longer if they don't offer some comprehensive policy solutions to the greatest problems facing us rather than merely naysaying or demonizing everything the Democrats put on the table.

I don’t ever really see either party collapsing in the modern era we have now. They might lose a lot of power the slower they are in keeping a popular or at least winning platform but the set up of our system just has too many built in advantages to those two parties for one to die. A death is really just a postponed rebranding imo. Do you think McConnell is a problem to the senate?

Most Republicans know Biden won legitimately.

We need to focus on amplifying those voices.

Because the majority of republicans are sane.

Trump gone = let’s move on from the bull shit together

Most Republicans know Biden won legitimately.

We need to focus on amplifying those voices.

Because the majority of republicans are sane.

Trump gone = let’s move on from the bull shit together
I don’t ever really see either party collapsing in the modern era we have now. They might lose a lot of power the slower they are in keeping a popular or at least winning platform but the set up of our system just has too many built in advantages to those two parties for one to die. A death is really just a postponed rebranding imo. Do you think McConnell is a problem to the senate?

Do you all but the polling that says 70%+ of the Republican base thinks Biden's win is due to massive voting fraud?

If so, how can the GOP be functioning parity when it's elected official are beholden to a base that is so fundamentally out of touch with reality?

Do you all but the polling that says 70%+ of the Republican base thinks Biden's win is due to massive voting fraud?

If so, how can the GOP be functioning parity when it's elected official are beholden to a base that is so fundamentally out of touch with reality?

Are we talking about the sherdog poll or national? Last one I checked had republicans around 60% that Biden won, 10-20% that the results are undecided, and the rest likely something along the lines Trump won. Given, possibly 20-30% isn’t good and should never be that high. Emotions do run high though after an election and you get some weird CTs. This time, it’s magnified by the president himself. The majority of Democrats thought Russia changed votes in 2016 for example.

The Republican party requires an overhaul: to its platform, to its base, and to its key representatives. The Democratic party requires no such overhaul. They just need to manage their infighting-- contain the radical progressive wing.

Those people need to be gut checked by others in their community.

By amplifying sane Republican voices, the base will see that their views have less and less credibility and are becoming more unimportant. When that happens there will be a gradual shift back to reality.

Shaming them will only make them double down and find new justifications for their worldviews.

Trump’s influence on the national political conversation was the most damaging thing to occur in modern history.

recovering is going to take a conscious effort from both sides.

Absentee Ballots are nothing new. Kayleigh McEnany has voted Absentee. Overseas military routinely votes Absentee.
They certainly arent the norm. And shouldnt be for anybody and everybody with no reason other than to encourage low-effort voters

Last edited:
The level of delusion against Trump rightly causes worry. Moral relativism would allow a very high % of lefties to cheat and feel righteous about it.

The level of delusion against Biden rightly causes worry. Moral relativism would allow a very high % of righties to cheat and feel righteous about it.

Back