Opinion Poll: Trumpers, Was It Rigged?

I am a Republican/ Trump supporter, and I

• Total voters

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, from where I stand, every scrap of "evidence mass voter fraud" has turned out to be complete, utter bullshit so far...

As is illustrated by Trump's pathetic flopping in court.

That being said, a majority of Republicans are said to believe there WAS appreciable voter fraud.

I figured I'd run a WR poll to see.

Go ahead my homies, let your voices be heard.

<209Bitch>

Just to be clear, from where I stand, every scrap of "evidence mass voter fraud" has turned out to be complete, utter bullshit so far...

If that's the case then why do you care? If it's completely bunk let the system do its job and prove it as such and let the ones who believe otherwise get piece of mind. What's this arousal of your curiosity really about? Are you worried?

If that's the case then why do you care? If it's completely bunk let the system do its job and prove it as such and let the ones who believe otherwise get piece of mind. What's this arousal of your curiosity really about? Are you worried?
Nope. I just want to know who the true believers are.

Nope. I just want to know who the true believers are.

And that's just out of curiosity? If it makes any difference at all a good portion of the leftists here not only believed in Russia gate but also dedicated tons of threads to it over the span of 4 years. You want to use a starting point to see how far people will go to believe wrong doing then pay a visit to one of those threads. Hell you might even see a couple of your own posts in there.

I am not sure if the envelope David Stern grabbed was hot or cold, but the odds of the Knicks getting the #1 pick that year was pretty small.

Largest market needs a winning team to keep the audience growing.

There is no evidence of fraud by democrats anywhere.

That’s what Trumps lawyers had to finally say in court when they had no evidence to show.
you seem in a hurry. why don't you let the courts and lawyers do their jobs lol

And that's just out of curiosity? If it makes any difference at all a good portion of the leftists here not only believed in Russia gate but also dedicated tons of threads to it over the span of 4 years. You want to use a starting point to see how far people will go to believe wrong doing then pay a visit to one of those threads. Hell you might even see a couple of your own posts in there.
I was agnostic on Russia gate, actually. I like Putin memes as much as the next guy, but my only hard stance on the matter was that Mueller should be allowed to finish the report. And if you read the report-- not the redacted Bill Barr horseshit-- it doesn't rule make definitive findings on collusion and it suggests like 10 counts of obstruction.

Last edited:
Not rigged in the sense that there are tons of "illegal" votes like Trump spouts off though.i think Trump lost the eelection, I do think voting should be in-person though. Even with COVID, they could have made election "day" into election "week" so polling stations can properly disinfect and social distance...
Also, I never understood the argument against requiring an ID/ license to vote..

SCOTUS doesn't seem to think so. SCOTUS says Donald needs to pack his shit and...

tenor.gif

Maybe, but I will wait for all the investigations and court cases to finish before I say definitively one way or another

you seem in a hurry. why don't you let the courts and lawyers do their jobs lol

Trump and his lawyers have lost in every court they’ve appeared in.

You’re just talking out your ass. You have no clue about the real world and what’s happening in it. In court Trumps lawyers have no evidence to present and have to admit there is no evidence.

Trump and his lawyers have lost in every court they’ve appeared in.

You’re just talking out your ass. You have no clue about the real world and what’s happening in it. In court Trumps lawyers have no evidence to present and have to admit there is no evidence.
I have no idea, you're right, but neither do you. Have you spoken to the lawyers? have you attended the court proceedings? have you seen any of the filings? You know absolutely nothing, and neither do I, but I'm not pretending to know unlike you who seem in a hurry to see Biden's inauguration. The only thing that matters is that legal votes and the law decide the next president, regardless who it is. I respect the will of the people.

Back