~POLL: Jos

Voted too close to call but my gut tells me Pettis will pull it off.

I just dislike Aldo, i know he's champ but he has never really had that tough of competition imo & frankie had 3 rounds on him too. WAR PETTIS!

3 rounds? Edgar had one, Aldo won. Get over it.

I just dislike Aldo, i know he's champ but he has never really had that tough of competition imo & frankie had 3 rounds on him too. WAR PETTIS!

Now I've seen it all. How can anyone dislike Aldo? It's like disliking JDS....

I like Pettis, but I think Aldo will still win this.

Why the fuck is this fight not happening until August?

Based on who they beat and how they beat them, I voted Aldo. I'm really not sure at all though. Am I exaggerating if I say that is might be the most intruiging and definitely most volatile match-ups in UFC history?

I like Pettis, I think he matches up extremely well with Aldo.

Aldo x Edgar showed that Jose is really faster than any FW/LW. I get the feeling this fight will be like Aldo x Hominick. Jose with outstrike Pettis (or knock him out) in the first 3 rounds and, if he fades a bit, he will take Pettis down and beat the crap out of him with his g&p. Pettis TDD is not that great.

Hope Pettis gets knocked out cold and lose the chance to win both titles at once.

I think Pettis at 155 but I don't know how he handles the cut, also are theFW contenders??

Two of my favorite fighters so it is a really tough choice.

I am leaning towards Pettis on this one. His striking has looked insane recently.

Aldo shines against grapplers, but I am still unconvinced that he is the best striker at LW or FW.

August is too long a wait for this fight. I want to see it NOW!

Pettis wants Aldo for 1 reason.. Also is ranked #2 or 3 pfp best and pettis wants that. The problem is, as you already know...any champ that has defended his belt this many times will get an automatic rematch if he did beat Aldo. Pettis should have stayed calm and fought Ben first. He jumped the gun and will lose to Aldo.

Back