Law Police chief fired after leaked tape. He boasts about killing people, uses N word and anti-gay slurs

You wouldn't say that if he was saving your life. Or arresting someone that broke into your mom's garage and stole a bunch of shit.

I think we all understand (besides immature retards) that we need police. Treating them well will only make the world better for everyone.

You ever seen what happens when you mistreat an elephant on a daily basis?

Lol. Save my life from what, the horror of having a living dog? I own a gun. I don't need some pigs protection.

Step your troll game up bro, come on

I speak truth.

Imagine a waitress getting treated like shit every day on the job. Would you expect to get top notch service from her? You think she is going to be extra nice and polite to shit heads?

Why do we expect so much out of cops in these crappy neighborhoods.

113 times?

<mma4>

If only he channeled such sticktoitiveness towards being a decent human being. "I had to reload 20 fucking times!" A braggart on top of being a cunt!

I speak truth.

Imagine a waitress getting treated like shit every day on the job. Would you expect to get top notch service from her? You think she is going to be extra nice and polite to shit heads?

Why do we expect so much out of cops in these crappy neighborhoods.
Because it’s their job dummy.

If he were black under the exact same circumstances having used same language and made the same claim about a shooting would it matter any more or any less?
Probably. Because the narrative the cops are having to navigate is that there is a racial component to the perceived police interaction with minorities.

So while a black chief would probably get fired too, the white police chief saying it reinforces the idea that there is a systemic problem that is tied to old school racial dynamics. It might not be true but it's hard to fight the perception while continuing to have people reinforce it.

Correct yes. Theor job is inherently unethical, so anyone who wants to do it is a bad person.

Think if they weren't there to enforce laws and patrol neighborhoods. Then what rules do you go by? Survival of the fittest? Prison rules? How would you feel if your mom got beat up and robbed in her home? What are you going to do about it?

You act all hard but you would be an easy target for criminals if cops weren't there to protect you from them. You are definitely portraying a strong self in order to mask your weakness.

Lookout everyone we got a badass over here

This is literally most front of the house staff at restaurants. They are paid (poorly in most cases) to put on a smile and be nice to idiots and people who don't value them.

And that cop was doing his job.

Ever consider why that white cop didn't hesitate using the n word in front of a black police chief?
Huh?
The White cop is the Police chief. The Black cop was not the Chief.

Holy shit that town has less than 2k people. That is some backwoods shit right there to have killed 13 people while policing such a small population. Crazy.

Except the use of the n word, I really don’t have a problem with what he said. Especially in the context of a presumed private conversation

Huh?
The White cop is the Police chief. The Black cop was not the Chief.

OK, thanks yeah had it mixed up. Even still, for a white police chief to be that comfortable using the n word in front of a black officer tells you that is business as usual. The guy probably didn't even mean it in a racist way. He was around that culture daily for years and that's how the cops in that area talk.

Maybe the black officer wants the police chief position. So he does a secret recording then gets propelled to the top.

Back