Law Police chief fired after leaked tape. He boasts about killing people, uses N word and anti-gay slurs

Do they terrorize the people they are paid to protect and abuse their power?

Cops aren't terrorizing anyone nowadays. They have to tip toe around violent criminals who hate them and want want to kill them. They do this so that snowflakes like yourself don't whine and cry about a Lifelong criminal thug getting roughed up a little while actively resisting arrest.

Cops aren't terrorizing anyone nowadays. They have to tip toe around violent criminals who hate them and want want to kill them. They do this so that snowflakes like yourself don't whine and cry about a Lifelong criminal thug getting roughed up a little while actively resisting arrest.
I take it you aren't for LA, where cops still routinely steal and and brutalize communities as a gang. Lucky you I suppose.

When the subject arises of him talking to someone, he responded with homophobic slurs, “I don’t talk to f---ing queers, I don’t talk to f---ing fa——s.”

I've had extensive convos with many people like this.

{<jordan}

<{Heymansnicker}>

- Here is a very very recent incident of White cops assaulting and arresting an innocent Black man.
- White cops are chasing a White suspect and decide to fcuk with an innocent Black man just walking on the sidewalk.

--

Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man
A civil rights lawsuit accuses a suburban Boston police officer of pinning a Black man to the ground and placing a knee on the man’s neck while pursuing a white suspect

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

The lawsuit says that the officer at one point pinned Johnson to the ground by placing a knee on Johnson's neck. The complaint says Johnson yelled “I can't breathe!”, but the officer “continued to pin Mr. Johnson to the ground with his knee,” while the white suspect police had been pursuing “was left unattended.”

The lawsuit filed in Boston federal court alleges that police violated Johnson's constitutional rights when they stopped him, searched him, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a cruiser before releasing him with no charges.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/suit-police-chasing-white-suspect-wrongly-arrest-black-87884396

- Here is a very very recent incident of White cops assaulting and arresting an innocent Black man.
- White cops are chasing a White suspect and decide to fcuk with an innocent Black man just walking on the sidewalk.

--

Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man
A civil rights lawsuit accuses a suburban Boston police officer of pinning a Black man to the ground and placing a knee on the man’s neck while pursuing a white suspect

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

The lawsuit says that the officer at one point pinned Johnson to the ground by placing a knee on Johnson's neck. The complaint says Johnson yelled “I can't breathe!”, but the officer “continued to pin Mr. Johnson to the ground with his knee,” while the white suspect police had been pursuing “was left unattended.”

The lawsuit filed in Boston federal court alleges that police violated Johnson's constitutional rights when they stopped him, searched him, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a cruiser before releasing him with no charges.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/suit-police-chasing-white-suspect-wrongly-arrest-black-87884396

I don't get the part where It says "white suspect left unattended". So cop is chasing the white guy, cop sees black guy, tackles him arrests him, while white guy stop and stands there while the situation goes down?

There's always more to the story. And there are always exceptions. But right now cops are treading lightly. They could lose their job or end up in prison because of a simple interaction with a violent pos criminal. It's not worth it. We can see the crime statistics simultaneously rise at the same time. Sad and tragic for the people forced to live in a "snitches get stitches" neighborhood.

I don't get the part where It says "white suspect left unattended". So cop is chasing the white guy, cop sees black guy, tackles him arrests him, while white guy stop and stands there while the situation goes down?

There's always more to the story. And there are always exceptions. But right now cops are treading lightly. They could lose their job or end up in prison because of a simple interaction with a violent pos criminal. It's not worth it. We can see the crime statistics simultaneously rise at the same time. Sad and tragic for the people forced to live in a "snitches get stitches" neighborhood.
Not the first time a Black guy was arrested when the suspect was White. LAPD arrests Black guy despite having no evidence the Black guy they arrested did anything wrong or matched any description . The real suspect was a White guy.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...cent-black-man-as-they-searched-for-a-suspect

In Nevada.
Police arrest Black man despite suspect being White man twice the age of the Black guy. Both men shared similar first and last names but the officers couldn't be bothered to check their own records to look at the description of the suspect.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ice-black-man-detained-mistaken-white-suspect

And that cop was doing his job.

Ever consider why that white cop didn't hesitate using the n word in front of a black police chief?
Because even though the black guy might be higher in rang, the white guy is higher in skin color hierarchy in the racist police force

Damn that dude sounds like a dickhead, lol.

How would you feel if your mom got beat up and robbed in her home? What are you going to do about it?
you are trolling this thread in an attempt to derail it. congrats. I dont understand why people respond to posters like you. Pathetic.

On topic, I think privacy is overrated. I would gladly give up some privacy in order to catch more pieces of shit like this in positions of power. record everything everyone says. nobody should be safe from public opinion.

Back